PDA

View Full Version : empire says I already have account with them

tylerdurden
04-22-2005, 10:05 PM
I'm trying to get an empire account. I've installed the software on my machine, which has never had any other party skins installed on it (it does have a couple of cryptos and paradise on it though). When I set up my account, they say I already have an account with Empire Poker. The only skin I've ever had an account with is party itself, and that account was closed several months ago.

Can I use an email address different than my netteller address? I'm assuming that's what is telling them I've already got an account.

the_rookie
04-22-2005, 10:15 PM
Hmm. I'm beginning to wonder if the new upgrades in the party skins have anything to do with this.

WHen I registered for the skins I used all the same information. But yeah try using a different email address and see if that works. Let me know if it does.

tylerdurden
04-22-2005, 10:30 PM
will using a different email address screw up my cashouts?

rusellmj
04-22-2005, 10:33 PM
I use a yahoo mail address for Party and my home email for Empire. Never had a problem with either.

the_rookie
04-22-2005, 10:34 PM
I doubt it. As long as all your information is legit it'll be alright. Who said we can only have 1 email address? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

tylerdurden
04-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Seems to have worked with my gmail address. We'll see. /images/graemlins/smile.gif