PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that by the year 2040 india will have 2 billion+ people?

"spaceman"Bryce
04-22-2005, 09:24 PM
It will be number one by far since china has laws against breeding.Also it seems to me that india has a growing population of computer geniuses. and people who answer your phone.

Arnfinn Madsen
04-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Do you know that in 2020 India will be a strong country and the US would not know how to handle it?

"spaceman"Bryce
04-22-2005, 09:32 PM
No you India is just beginning to get hooked on Mcdonalds. Mcdonalds is another version of the american flag.

ACPlayer
04-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Mcdonalds is another version of the american flag.

Better the flag be burned than this equation.

benfranklin
04-23-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No you India is just beginning to get hooked on Mcdonalds. Mcdonalds is another version of the american flag.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have the Sacred McCow to go please, and super size it.

zaxx19
04-23-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know that in 2020 India will be a strong country and the US would not know how to handle it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, seeing how we are natural partners I think it will be quite favorable for India to gain power...

ACPlayer
04-23-2005, 10:34 AM
seeing how we are natural partners

Yet another area where you need to study both history and current affairs.

I'll leaave you with two thoughts a) non aligned nations and b) F-16 sales to India's great "friend" Pakistan.

player24
04-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Population growth is a serious problem in India. The country is lacking sufficient natural resources - land and water are already in short supply, energy imports are enormous and the environment is being destroyed. India's elite class is is benefitting from a very favorable balance of trade with the U.S., but the majority of people are extremely impoverished and living in slum like conditions. And birth rates are highest among the poorest segment of society. This is a very sad situation, which will only get worse.