PDA

View Full Version : Vid, real or fake?

Beerfund
04-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Vid (http://movies.collegehumor.com/media/movies/officeparty.wmv) SFW

Every bit of me wants to believe this is real but I'm not convinced.

Macdaddy Warsaw
04-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Seems real, because of the reactions. The guy (not Jim) is aghast and the non-in trouble girl actually is smiling a [censored]-eating grin like this is the funniest thing ever.

And Jim has got the pissed off but I can't really say anything reaction.

dr_venkman
04-22-2005, 06:14 PM
I can't for the life of me think why someone would fake this so it seems real enough. But there's something about Jim's behavior that doesn't convince me. He's too photogenic and charming. Seems scripted. Most people in the office I know are shy and timid on camera.

The little blonde is also overacting the drunk part. She's slurring her speech heavily but not weaving and uncoordinated enough to reflect the amount of alcohol you'd have to have to slur your speech that much.

Meh, call me cynical. I distrust everything.

Paluka
04-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Haha!

Thythe
04-22-2005, 06:29 PM
That's really hilarious. What a dumbass in the first place to say that crap on camera about your boss.

Leo99
04-22-2005, 07:33 PM
More importantly, which one's hotter, the blonde or the brunette? I pick the brunette.

shant
04-22-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
More importantly, which one's hotter, the blonde or the brunette? I pick the brunette.

[/ QUOTE ]
Def the brunette. As for the realness, I'd say it's real. The mannerisms of the boss were just jackassish enough that I can see why someone would talk [censored] about him on camera.