PDA

View Full Version : Still not sure on Pacific Bonuses

jhall23
04-22-2005, 03:10 PM
So I decided I wanted to get a free set of chips thanks to the add on 2+2 given by freepokerbooks.com. I've read through a bunch of threads on Pacific bonuses and I think I might have it clear but am not sure.

So I deposited $200 and got a $50 bonus which means I need to wager $1000 (20x) to be able to withdraw the money. But the bonus page from the cashier is not clear to me. My guess is that the "bonus/comp points" listed there are not really tied to my deposit bonus per se, correct? After about 3-400 hands played I only have something like 40-50 points which translates to 50c I can add to me account. I read that you get 1 bonus point per $10 wagered which is inconsistent with the deposit bonus so I assume they are not the same thing. Are these bonus/comp points thing just an added thing that pacific does?

If so does that mean I can simply multiply this bonus/comp points by 10 to see how much I have actually wagered and then once that is equal to $1000 I am all set to withdraw?

Also, anyway to see how many raked hands I have played? I need 250 to get my free chip set but not sure if I am there or not.

Thanks.

EliteNinja
04-22-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If so does that mean I can simply multiply this bonus/comp points by 10 to see how much I have actually wagered and then once that is equal to $1000 I am all set to withdraw?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can just multiply it by 10. I had to wager $2000 at the 0.10/0.20 and 0.25/0.5 tables. Took me all summer last year. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Also, anyway to see how many raked hands I have played? I need 250 to get my free chip set but not sure if I am there or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. Unless you got back through the web-based hand histories and count them by hand...
Maybe you could just ask them via e-mail. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jhall23
04-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Thanks, thought I had figured it out but they really aren't very clear on the bonus page. Goes along with their crappy software I suppose. Luckily I am playing 50NL so it won't be taking long at all based on the rate I am going!

As far as the raked hands, I'll probably just assume once I have 1000+ hands that I played 250 raked hands. I think that will be safe.

twankerr
04-22-2005, 06:46 PM
email support and ask them to tell you your count. i did it twice and they said i was short. the third time i did it (within like a day) they said i was over 1k past it. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

bobbyi
04-22-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
email support and ask them to tell you your count. i did it twice and they said i was short. the third time i did it (within like a day) they said i was over 1k past it. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wouldn't you know that you are past it when the bonus money has been added to your account?

jhall23
04-22-2005, 07:10 PM
They actually added the bonus money to my account right away that is the problem. You just can't cash it out until you have cleared it.

Sincere
04-22-2005, 08:21 PM
You really need to email them and tell them that you signed up through freepokerbooksonline, because when I emailed them they told me I had to contact freepokerbooks to confirm w/ them. I know the site says its automatic, but Pacific gave me the email of the lady in charge of it. And I emailed her. In fact, I just got my chips in the mail today. Whoohoo