PDA

View Full Version : Angle Shooting Question - Hot chicks that smoke weed

augie00
04-22-2005, 03:08 PM
This past wednesday, I was celebrating hippie christmas with about 8 other people. This group included two hot chicks; one whom I had met before but didn't know smoked, and one who I just met.

I want to extend the invitation to one of these girls to smoke with me and my buddy more often, but I don't want to sound like a total pothead. My friends are useless in this pursuit as they are either non-smokers or total potheads.

thatpfunk
04-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey a couple people are coming over to have some drinks and smoke some pot, do you wanna cruise?

IndieMatty
04-22-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This past wednesday, I was celebrating hippie christmas with about 8 other people. This group included two hot chicks; one whom I had met before but didn't know smoked, and one who I just met.

I want to extend the invitation to one of these girls to smoke with me and my buddy more often, but I don't want to sound like a total pothead. My friends are useless in this pursuit as they are either non-smokers or total potheads.

[/ QUOTE ]

During the activity you should have said. "you must come over for ..make up some made up [censored] like "blunts and arrested development night" or something.

Now?

Run into her and ask if she wants to get high?

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what's the question?

augie00
04-22-2005, 03:19 PM
The question is, "What's the best way to ask a hot chick if she wants to get stoned without sounding like a pothead."

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Have you showed her your new sex chair?

mmbt0ne
04-22-2005, 03:30 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Have you showed her your new sex chair?

[/ QUOTE ]

AWESOME

tpir90036
04-22-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The question is, "What's the best way to ask a hot chick if she wants to get stoned without sounding like a pothead."

[/ QUOTE ]
Easy, don't mention pot when you ask her to hang out. I am sure she can put two and two together...and besides, if she only wants to hang out to score free pot then she is not worth it anyway. Just say "some people are coming over to hang out... you should stop by." She will get the drift.

tinga81
04-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Finding hot chicks that smoke reefer .. they're keepers.

housenuts
04-22-2005, 04:13 PM
if that's your scene come to victoria, bc. or more specifically come to uvic. all chics dabble in the drizzle. it's not hard to procure a woman that likes to blaze.

just tell her to roll by your crib.

alright, i'm not that gangsta. just tell her you're having some friends over and she should pop by

LALDAAS
04-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Simple: "wanna go smoke some buds"

WSUchica
04-22-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Easy, don't mention pot when you ask her to hang out. I am sure she can put two and two together...and besides, if she only wants to hang out to score free pot then she is not worth it anyway. Just say "some people are coming over to hang out... you should stop by." She will get the drift.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, if you ask them to come over TO smoke it makes you sound more of a pothead than if they come over to hang out and you magically find a bag and happen to want to smoke it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

chaas4747
04-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Ask her if she wants to come over and do a few lines of coke. If she acts shocked, say "ok we can just settle for taking a few bong hits then"

jba
04-22-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ask her if she wants to come over and do a few lines of coke. If she acts shocked, say "ok we can just settle for taking a few bong hits then"

[/ QUOTE ]

and if she doesn't act shocked you have some shopping to do. I hope this is obvious.