PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to ME

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 10:28 AM
As you can tell by the subject and the cool little cake thing by my name, today is my 20th birthday. Right now I'm stuck at my stupid little campus desk job from 9-11, but after that the day is free, as I have no friday classes and I don't have to coach today since the kids are getting the day off of practice.

Plan for the day is Poker, beer, go to my sister's senior art show on campus (she'll be graduating with an art degree in May), go out to dinner, come back and finish up my bottle of Maker's Mark, go party at my friends house. If anyone is interested in having a 2+2 lag game this afternoon on Party/Empire, I highly encourage such activities and will be in for the frenzy.

Anyone who would like to donate their spare change to MEbenhoe's Kick Ass Birthday Fund 2005, send change to nickname MEbenhoe on PokerStars, every little bit helps /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dr_venkman
04-22-2005, 10:40 AM
Happy 20th. Soon you can enjoy that alcohol without fear of being arrested.

chaas4747
04-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Have a good B-day. Sorry but Stars = $0

Shajen
04-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Happy b-day dude.

20?

Whipper snapper!

GET OFF MY LAWN!

mmbt0ne
04-22-2005, 10:43 AM
I sent you 7¢. 1 for every national championship that UK has.

MarkL444
04-22-2005, 10:45 AM
is this "send me money on pstars" thing becoming a trend?

happy bday bro /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
04-22-2005, 10:46 AM
Happy Birthday.

That 2+2 .50/1.00 game was still going this morning...I was an hour late to work because of it.

<font color="white">and the massive hangover and masturbation </font>

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
is this "send me money on pstars" thing becoming a trend?

happy bday bro /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok, if we get a 2+2 game going, I'm surely going to dump it all back anyways /images/graemlins/grin.gif

(also accepting party or empire transfers /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

cnfuzzd
04-22-2005, 10:50 AM
way to make it another revolution around the sun. Rock on dude. Oh and drink 27 beers for me...

peace

john nickle

moondogg
04-22-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
MEbenhoe
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: 2005 World Series

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are 20 today, how would you play in the 2005 WSOP?

DukeSucks
04-22-2005, 10:56 AM
I paid for your membership dues (http://lgbt.studentaffairs.duke.edu) for the upcoming year. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Seriously dude, happy birthday.

pshreck
04-22-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MEbenhoe
Pooh-Bah

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even on a poker board.... saying World Series without anything else does not mean poker. Think about it.

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MEbenhoe
Pooh-Bah

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif There's a much more important World Series, look at my avatar, you'll get it.

on_thg
04-22-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif There's a much more important World Series, look at my avatar, you'll get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a World Series of Strippers?

WSUchica
04-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Happy Birthday!

My 20th is Monday...sure sounds wierd saying I'm going to be twenty!

Hope you have a great day

Shilly
04-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Awesome.

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Girl who plays poker? and you have a birthday near me? /images/graemlins/heart.gif lol

Whats the WSU stand for?

Edge34
04-22-2005, 02:52 PM
I couldn't come up with anything witty for this post...

So hey, happy birthday bro.

Oh yeah, please, people, send this guy money any way you can. He needs to have something to lose to me in Part 3 of Canterbury Madness this summer. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Edge34
04-22-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Girl who plays poker? and you have a birthday near me? /images/graemlins/heart.gif lol

Whats the WSU stand for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Winona State.

Christ, stay up on your OOT, kid.

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the WSU stand for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Winona State.

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored], thats sooooooo close to La Crosse, I think I need to meet this girl. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

WSUchica
04-22-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the WSU stand for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Winona State University. It's southeast Minnesota, I could bike to Wisconsin from my apt.

nolanfan34
04-22-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Winona State.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you missed the part where I incorrectly guessed 3 different possible WSU's. Winona State?????

banditbdl
04-22-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
today is my 20th birthday

[/ QUOTE ]

In the words of the immortal Nelson Muntz, "Haw-Haw!"

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the WSU stand for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Winona State University. It's southeast Minnesota, I could bike to Wisconsin from my apt.

[/ QUOTE ]

bike to la crosse?? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S. You're invited to our next Canterbury Trip, if you need a ride I'll be happy to oblige /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

WSUchica
04-22-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the WSU stand for?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, well I'm not sure about that...but we do go there every once in awhile to go shopping and whatnot, Winona isn't exactly the happening place. And actually, I've been wondering...a lot of my girlfriends and I want to go dancing sometime, and we've heard the Lax clubs are nast...have you ever gone dancing, and if, so reccommend any clubs?

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the WSU stand for?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, well I'm not sure about that...but we do go there every once in awhile to go shopping and whatnot, Winona isn't exactly the happening place. And actually, I've been wondering...a lot of my girlfriends and I want to go dancing sometime, and we've heard the Lax clubs are nast...have you ever gone dancing, and if, so reccommend any clubs?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's basically just bars, seeing how you're turning 20 in a couple days, you'll need a fake, or no luck. Dance party at my house this summer instead?

Dead
04-22-2005, 03:10 PM
I like watching attempted pickups of girls online.

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like watching attempted pickups of girls online.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, I do what I can to entertain.

P.S. cmon man its my bday, at least give me some love for one day a year.

Dead
04-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Happy Birthday to a fellow Yankee fan!

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Someone younger than me. Wow. I turn 21 in August, and I thought I was a youngin.

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Someone younger than me. Wow. I turn 21 in August, and I thought I was a youngin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be younger, but I'm still better looking, smarter, more athletic, and a better poker player. How do you sleep at night knowing all this? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thatpfunk
[ QUOTE ]
finish up my bottle of Maker's Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

Good man...

On a side note, I can't believe all you guys stick around in Minnesota for college. Why would you punish yourself like that? NLsoldier has proven himself much smarter in this regard.

Dead
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be younger, but I'm still better looking, smarter, more athletic, and a better poker player. How do you sleep at night knowing all this? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give you two of those.

Edge34
04-22-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good man...

On a side note, I can't believe all you guys stick around in Minnesota for college. Why would you punish yourself like that? NLsoldier has proven himself much smarter in this regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meeb did it worse...

He's in WISCONSIN....

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not to sound too cocky, but guaranteed all 4. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dead
04-22-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not to sound too cocky, but guaranteed all 4. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose that is why you are trying to pick up a girl online. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I suppose that is why you are trying to pick up a girl online. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

to quote a man i have a lot of respect for, "I do what I can, I'm a humanitarian."

Dead
04-22-2005, 03:20 PM
1. rebound
Going from one relationship to the next right away to avoid the pain of a breakup.

Edge34
04-22-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

to quote a man i have a lot of respect for, "I do what I can, I'm a humanitarian."

[/ QUOTE ]

End of discussion. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Edge34
04-22-2005, 03:22 PM
low blow Dead.

DQ'ed.

deacsoft
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day

[/ QUOTE ]

MEbenhoe
[ QUOTE ]
1. rebound
Going from one relationship to the next right away to avoid the pain of a breakup.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, fu[/i]ck you, you've crossed the line with this junk. Whatever crap you have against me, let it go and grow up.

Schneids
04-22-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good man...

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW of the Minnesotans who go to school in another state, a vast majority end up transferring back to Minnesota. Even Soiler himself was strongly considering it a few months ago. The state is just too perfect.

banditbdl
04-22-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW of the Minnesotans who go to school in another state, a vast majority end up transferring back to Minnesota. Even Soiler himself was strongly considering it a few months ago. The state is just too perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

guilty, i went to UW-madison my freshman year only to transfer to St. Olaf college in good ole, Northfield, MN.

Wad
04-22-2005, 03:38 PM
MEbenhoe,

Happy birthday!

I will transfer the $.09 in my Stars account to your birthday fund.

Also, after seeing WSUchica posting here, I thought I would let you know that I'm in Winona also. I have a small home game on the weekends sometimes so if you're ever going to be in Winona you're welcome to come and play.

Wad
04-22-2005, 03:40 PM
WSUchica,

Do you ever go down to Schyde's in Winona on the weekends? That place is usually a zoo. I rarely go there anymore since I'm old enough that kids duck when I walk in thinking it might be their dad. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
MEbenhoe,

Happy birthday!

I will transfer the $.09 in my Stars account to your birthday fund.

Also, after seeing WSUchica posting here, I thought I would let you know that I'm in Winona also. I have a small home game on the weekends sometimes so if you're ever going to be in Winona you're welcome to come and play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I welcome to come play? I live in La Crosse so its not too far, and I wouldn't mind driving up for a home game once in awhile.

Wad
04-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Sure. The stakes are usually lower, most of my friends don't like to play for too much but once in a while we get some decent games going. We usually play NL with some occasional 7 stud mixed in. You ever have any home games in Lacrosse?

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You ever have any home games in Lacrosse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing major. I play in the $10 NL games my friends have sometimes just to goof off and LAG it up big time.

WSUchica
04-22-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dance party at my house this summer instead?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but the real question is are you up for Canterbury this weekend? Possible bday trip in the works.

jason_t
04-22-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday.

That 2+2 .50/1.00 game was still going this morning...I was an hour late to work because of it.

and the massive hangover and masturbation

[/ QUOTE ]

The game has been going for almost twenty-four hours.

WSUchica
04-22-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but the real question is are you up for Canterbury this weekend? Possible bday trip in the works.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live right by canterbury...In fact I pass it everyday to go to work when I'm at home

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I live right by canterbury...In fact I pass it everyday to go to work when I'm at home

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif check PM for more details on possible trip.

WSUchica
04-22-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WSUchica,

Do you ever go down to Schyde's in Winona on the weekends? That place is usually a zoo. I rarely go there anymore since I'm old enough that kids duck when I walk in thinking it might be their dad. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that's really funny...I would probably be one of those kids because if I did end up in there I would be using a fake (I'm not of age) and would be paranoid the entire time...hence me never going there /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 04:46 PM
For anyone interested, I decided to play a tourney for my bday. The empire $5000 guaranteed. Currently sitting 3rd, just hit the final table, thats back to back final tables for me in Empire guaranteed MTT's. Name is MadMongoose.

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Nice!

MEbenhoe
04-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Well got knocked out in 8th for $250 due to 2 very very very stupid plays /images/graemlins/mad.gif My in the money play still needs some work.