PDA

View Full Version : ROI at different days and times

slimbob
04-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Hello folks!

From my experience the SNG at the weekends/holidays and the nights are softer but I had no notes about that. Does anybody made a analysis and can compare the ROI at different daytimes and days? Ok the amount of SNGs should be large (1000+) to see a significantly difference between the different times. What do you think are the most attractive hours to play SNG? Please state the time in Eastern Standard Time. I sit in Thailand and have to calculate the best time to play here than /images/graemlins/laugh.gif .

slimbob

Mr_J
04-22-2005, 11:56 AM
"What do you think are the most attractive hours to play SNG"

Easy, 5pm-1am EST.

Anytime of day is good to play $11s and $22s though.

slimbob
04-22-2005, 06:34 PM
What about the Friday and Saturday nights or particular times like the weeks after the WSOP or holidays?

valenzuela
04-22-2005, 06:40 PM
ur ROI is 6% higher on weekend( including fridays), at 10 am on a wednesday ure ROI is 10% lower, on mondays the compulsive gamblers want to recover their losses , on a monday lunch time ure ROI should increase 10%. The hour after poker has been shown on TV ROI increase on 23%. If its raining expect your ROI to increase to a 2%(8% on weekends). When huge sporting events are on TV ur ROI decreases 4%, however if theres a rout in that sporting event expect ur ROI to increse to 7%.( angry fans on tilt) I hope this is good enough for you.

valenzuela
04-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Anyway whos going to keep track of that, oh wait. I dont think u have to worry about ur ROI just make dont screw up and make sure u spot stupid plays on a lot of player.