PDA

View Full Version : I can have an account at Empire and Party, right?

gr8vertical
04-22-2005, 07:31 AM
I play on PartyPoker ( who doesn't) but was looking into signing up at Empire Poker as well so I can multi table more tables and also get rakeback.

I have read all kinds of conflicting info, saying I can but should sign up at Empire from a different computer, etc. However, my name and address etc will be the same as the account on PP...

Anyways, could someone answer my questions? Thanks in advance

I searched but to no avail

GoblinMason (Craig)
04-22-2005, 07:35 AM
Yes you can. No doubt about it.

You need to sign up on a clean computer. (one that hasn't had PP or a skin installed on it)

-Craig

gr8vertical
04-22-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can. No doubt about it.

You need to sign up on a clean computer. (one that hasn't had PP or a skin installed on it)

-Craig

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, thanks for the answer. Another quick question, I just read that the players at skins will all be the exact same players. What does that mean....It said something like PP and Empire share players /images/graemlins/crazy.gif It's somewhat confusing

edit: Im going through pokerrefunds

does it make much of a difference which rakeback site I use?

moondogg
04-22-2005, 07:46 AM
Please take the affiliate link out of your post

gr8vertical
04-22-2005, 07:47 AM
It isnt a link that makes me money in any way shape or form.. I just found hte site by searching rakebacks on google.... But i will change it just for you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sublime
04-22-2005, 08:03 AM
it wasnt anything personal, just that a lot of us are affiliates and another site shouldnt be linked. a touchy subject on 2+2 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

gr8vertical
04-22-2005, 08:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it wasnt anything personal, just that a lot of us are affiliates and another site shouldnt be linked. a touchy subject on 2+2 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the clarification

no harm meant /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BruinEric
04-22-2005, 02:06 PM
To answer your question: Emprire is a "skin" or a front-end window for the Party Poker games. As you will see, all the ring games are the same. The software is the same except for text and colors.

It would be the same as a big store and one door says "TARGET" and the other door says "MERVYNS" Either door you enter, you end up in the same place.

The tournaments are specific to Empire, so if someone asks you why you want an account on Empire, tell them you want to play in their tournaments.