PDA

View Full Version : $20+2 craziness

Rocco
04-22-2005, 05:25 AM
Aloha. Just started off multi-tabling SnG's for the sake of profit. Used to play fixed limit before but have gotten a bit fed up and found this goldmine. For the past week I've been playing the $20+2 tables and I must say it's easier than I thought. I know the sample size is rather smallish but roughly 35-40% of the tables I've played are down to 6 players already at level 2. It's absolutely shocking to see how bad some players are... I still have a LOT to learn about this game but you experienced guys must run these tables over easily?

vinyard
04-22-2005, 05:58 AM
Shhhhhhhh. It doees get more difficult as the levels go up

dfscott
04-22-2005, 08:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know the sample size is rather smallish but roughly 35-40% of the tables I've played are down to 6 players already at level 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're the one that keeps taking my seats at these tables. The last few days, it seems like all my tables have been six-handed at level 5. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

hummusx
04-22-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

So you're the one that keeps taking my seats at these tables. The last few days, it seems like all my tables have been six-handed at level 5. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to say that...yesterday I played a game where the first person wasn't knocked out until the 8th hand of level 4. Sheesh. I would say that I haven't played more than a handful of games in the last week where there were fewer than 7 people going into level 4.

Rocco
04-22-2005, 09:05 AM
What time do you play? I've been playing 00.00-02.00 EST this week and managed to pick some really juicy tables.

ripped
04-22-2005, 09:17 AM
I want to know the same thing..When is the best times to play sng's I have been playing from 10PM EST till about 3-4AM.

Freudian
04-22-2005, 09:18 AM
That's not how it usually is. Sixhanded at level 4 seems more normal.

With a good maniac at your table it can go faster. I have been in the money at the start of level 3.