PDA

View Full Version : The "new" Sliders girl

[censored]
04-22-2005, 02:55 AM
Kari Wuhrer is hot. Too bad her addition apparently marked the end of the series

http://www.kariwuhrer.net/clippings/kc3.jpg

http://www.kariwuhrer.net/clippings/kc4.jpg

http://www.kariwuhrer.net/clippings/kc5.jpg

http://www.kariwuhrer.net/sidepicmain.jpg

Dominic
04-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Kari is a great gal but does not really look like that. She's 38, has had lots of plastic surgery, and is really quite an average looking - if quite nice - girl.

I know because she's my neighbor.

RunDownHouse
04-22-2005, 12:49 PM
If you're saying that those pictures have been airbrushed pretty heavily, ok. If you're saying she doesn't "really look like that" because she's had plastic surgery, I don't get it.

chaas4747
04-22-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you're saying that those pictures have been airbrushed pretty heavily, ok. If you're saying she doesn't "really look like that" because she's had plastic surgery, I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you know, Everyone on 2+2 dates supermodels. Just look for posts about Alyssa Milano, and "I would not [censored] her she has ARM HAIR ".

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you know, Everyone on 2+2 dates supermodels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I don't find most supermodels at all attractive. They're grotesquely thin.

Dominic
04-22-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you know, Everyone on 2+2 dates supermodels. Just look for posts about Alyssa Milano, and "I would not [censored] her she has ARM HAIR ".

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. So? What's your point?

chaas4747
04-22-2005, 01:04 PM
No point, I am just really hungover.

Nick-Zack
04-22-2005, 01:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kari is a great gal but does not really look like that. She's 38, has had lots of plastic surgery, and is really quite an average looking - if quite nice - girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand saying things like that about people that you don't really know. Saying that she is quite average looking to your neighbor has to be -EV. You better hope she has never heard of 2 + 2.

Dominic
04-22-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand saying things like that about people that you don't really know. Saying that she is quite average looking to your neighbor has to be -EV. You better hope she has never heard of 2 + 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll probably show her the thread myself - she'll think it's a hoot. Besides, she's like mot L.A. women over the age of 30...if you tell her she's nothing special she likes to prove to you that she IS something special.

Treating a decent-looking woman like she's nothing special is ALWAYS +EV.

Hmmmm.....maybe I won't show her THIS post....

[censored]
04-22-2005, 04:00 PM
Well I think she is super hot, both in these pictures and sliders (which kicked ass) show her that.

BiffMan
04-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Indeed. Have had a thing for her ever since her MTV days.

Luv2DriveTT
04-23-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you know, Everyone on 2+2 dates supermodels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I don't find most supermodels at all attractive. They're grotesquely thin.

[/ QUOTE ]

fine. Leave them all for me. I like to rip my women in two... NICE!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Luv2DriveTT
04-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Is this the same Kari from the TV show "Remote Control"?

TT

meep_42
04-23-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

TT

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

-d

Luv2DriveTT
04-23-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TT

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

hot then... hot now.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Yobz
04-23-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

fine. Leave them all for me. I like to rip my women in two... NICE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget me /images/graemlins/smile.gif