PDA

View Full Version : A new ERA begins now

p0t_Commit3d
04-22-2005, 02:38 AM
Welcome to my new home.

I have masted NL ring and Limit play both online and live.

I have heard wonderful things about how easy SnGs are, and so I have come from PokerStars to grace you all at partyskins with my poker genious.

I am smart and I have done my research already. You wont hear me asking dumb questions like what is roi and stuffz.

Prepare yourself for me though, and I toot my own horn when I say you might learn a thing or two from me. I hear you guys fold too much and push too much... haha Ill rip you all to shredlings when you have to see me kill your A5o with my Aj all the time.

I cant wait to bring my game to the SnG rhealm, they wont know what hit them..

GL all see ya around.
I am shooting for a 45% roi at the 20s right now with a 1k starting bankroll. I will be moving up to the 100s as soon as possible and then maybe 200s and the steps will be conqored last. I am going to be l33t ric4!

TruFloridaGator
04-22-2005, 02:41 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sabre170
04-22-2005, 02:42 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Speaking for myself, I'm looking forward to learning from your genius.

Sabre170

p0t_Commit3d
04-22-2005, 02:56 AM
WEll yeah, I gueez I came off a little bit too proud and a smartass. I wont say if I really think im that smart as I say I am, but it doesnt matter anyways.

I do have a lot to learn, but I have a habit of running circles around my mentors before too long.

I am being cautious about it, and I wont fail, but it is possible. I have a big bankroll to start. I am going to play lots of 20s, then start learning to 4 and then 8 table. I then wil go to the 100s as soon as my bankroll allows.

I am not to stupid too quit my job. I will listen to you guys as you teach me, but watch me gogogo later. I will listen if you say my ideas are wrong.

TruFloridaGator
04-22-2005, 02:57 AM
Ok, well that would have been the more appropriate post...nonetheless welcome

tjh
04-22-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They have been hit so many times with so many things but they always give the blunt object that knocks them out of the game the same name "BAD LUCK"

So you are right, they won't know what hit them.

p0t_Commit3d
04-22-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They have been hit so many times with so many things but they always give the blunt object that knocks them out of the game the same name "BAD LUCK"

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont break when I hit the bottom. I rebound like a rockstar.

AleoMagus
04-22-2005, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am convinced. This is, after all, the most important mental capacity for a successful long term player.

Welcome
Brad S

p0t_Commit3d
04-22-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am convinced. This is, after all, the most important mental capacity for a successful long term player.

Welcome
Brad S

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive been reading a lot of your stuff. I understand that you are the godfather of a not just one but two major projects here. ME hats off and salutes to you for.

The original spreadsheet
&
How to beat the 10+1s..

john_
04-22-2005, 04:02 AM
good luck....

not that you'll need it since you're so "smart"

p0t_Commit3d
04-22-2005, 04:11 AM
Thanks guys. You all make me feel welcome. You would be surprised how often people are rude when I first meet them.

Im glad that I have a place to vent and take in new knowledge and also bless with my wisdom.

Apathy
04-22-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You would be surprised how often people are rude when I first meet them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not.

<font color="white"> Welcome to the forum /images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

Big Limpin'
04-22-2005, 05:07 AM
I look forward to absorbing your [ QUOTE ]
genious

[/ QUOTE ]

p0t_Commit3d
04-22-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I look forward to absorbing your [ QUOTE ]
genious

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so I typo a lot. My life is full of too many things to worry about caring if my grammer or spelling is not good enough for you.

If you are questioning my intelligence because of a grammatical error then I am sorry for you because you will miss out on a lot.

Not all of my ideas, strategies, and lines work out, and sometimes I fall on my face, but you will see that my tenacity will cover every aspect of what is important to do.

I am really bad sometimes at getting out of my head on to paper. I have a strange mind that was built for poker.

Enough talk about me. I am sorry if I came off the wrong way. I admit that I jump in with two feet quit hard sometimes and my enthusiasm overwhelms people.

I am sincerly sorry

p0t_Commit3d
04-22-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You would be surprised how often people are rude when I first meet them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not.

<font color="white"> Welcome to the forum /images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeahsa I know what you mean man. I guess I shouldnt be surprised either.

syka16
04-22-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Coach Johnson? Is that you?

The Yugoslavian
04-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Your post is brilliant, in my opinion.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We, of course, hope to hear much more from you in the future.

Yugoslav

jcm4ccc
04-22-2005, 04:01 PM
So what is your party poker ID?

Irieguy
04-22-2005, 04:02 PM
I like your style, dude.

Irieguy

ilya
04-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Hahahaha, nice post. Now, [censored] off.

Vish
04-22-2005, 04:25 PM
I can't believe this troll got such a warm welcome. Are you guys feeling ok? All this mushiness is creeping me out.

Blarg
04-22-2005, 05:50 PM
I think the audaciousness of its total inappropriateness did the trick.

I think many of us have exciting days in store as we wait to be overwhelmed by his genius and and choke on his dust.

sloth469
04-22-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I admit that I jump in with two feet quit hard sometimes and my enthusiasm overwhelms people.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be better off jumping in head first, feet first lacks commitment, IMHO.

stupidsucker
04-22-2005, 08:42 PM
I cant figure out if this is just another troll or if he is for real.

I will join in the welcoming. Dont let the razing phase you. It means they like you. Before long we will get you set up will all the pimp stuff. Raptor will teach you to holla, and maybe we can dig up some good patern map posts for you to patch up. We never could get it right, but we were indeed on the way to greatness.

p0t_Commit3d
04-22-2005, 11:32 PM
ok, maybe I dont know as much as I thought I knew.

wtf is a pattern map?

Anyways. I wont even begin playing poker for another couple days. I am busy studing the boards and watching people play to get a feel for what the opposition is like. Just one thing that seperates me from the pack.

p0t_Commit3d
04-23-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So what is your party poker ID?

[/ QUOTE ]

You will know me when you see me.

Daliman
04-23-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Sid Vicious?

GanAnim
04-23-2005, 01:05 AM
Rockstars don't rebound until they go into rehab

Gramps
04-23-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have come from PokerStars to grace you all at partyskins...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
haha Ill rip you all to shredlings when you have to see me kill your A5o with my Aj all the time...

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't played at Party &amp; Skins much...unless by "kill" you mean "get sucked out by and lose to"...there's a reason people here overpush...

P.S. I think that's the first time I've ever seen the word "shredlings" used in a sentence...

pooh74
04-23-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
P.S. I think that's the first time I've ever seen the word "shredlings" used in a sentence...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me2 gramps...all this time ive been using inefficient terminology such as: "tiny little shreds" or "shreds that are not as big as ordinary shreds" or "if shreds had little children, those would be the shreds I am talking about"

zipppy
04-23-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Not all of my ideas, strategies, and lines work out

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I am really bad

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have a strange mind

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Enough talk about me.

[/ QUOTE ]

gg. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

p0t_Commit3d
04-23-2005, 01:51 AM
I think I like it here.

Yeahsa. I think I do.

SNOWBALL138
04-23-2005, 02:08 AM
lol

SNOWBALL138
04-23-2005, 02:10 AM
lol. welcome to the forum

Gramps
04-23-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, me2 gramps...all this time ive been using inefficient terminology such as: "tiny little shreds" or "shreds that are not as big as ordinary shreds" or "if shreds had little children, those would be the shreds I am talking about"

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ReDeYES88
04-23-2005, 09:52 AM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif out loud

DrPhysic
04-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Expect the announcement that the "poker genious" is quitting school and his job at McDonalds, to go pro about the middle of next week.

Doc /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill S
04-23-2005, 01:39 PM
id give him a chance, he has done his research by the looks of it.

of course he doesnt get the end game strategies just yet, but no-one does straight off

plus, he has 'mastered NL and ring games' so cant be that bad /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Newt_Buggs
04-23-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyways. I wont even begin playing poker for another couple days. I am busy (. . .) watching people play to get a feel for what the opposition is like. Just one thing that seperates me from the pack.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really, really hope that this doesn't mean you have been observing $20 tables watching people rather then just sitting down at a few and playing yourself

William
04-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Will he soon be "mastering" the english language as well?

The suspense is killing me! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The Yugoslavian
04-23-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Remember William?
Who has heard of Stagemusic?
They all live on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2202889&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp; o=&amp;vc=1)

Yugoslav
Coincidence?? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mr_J
04-23-2005, 03:32 PM
"plus, he has 'mastered NL and ring games' so cant be that bad"

Hmmm if I was an NL ring master I'd be playing the highest NL ring limits I could find that I was adequately BR'd for.

iMsoLucky0
04-23-2005, 04:50 PM
This guy is already more well-liked than Yugo.

I think I like him. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

taylor
04-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Could someone please direct me to the "The original spreadsheet &amp; How to beat the 10+1s.."

ReDeYES88
04-23-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Could someone please direct me to the "The original spreadsheet &amp; How to beat the 10+1s.."

[/ QUOTE ]

teach a man to fish /images/graemlins/grin.gif (http://www.twoplustwo.com/archives.html)

stupidsucker
04-23-2005, 09:44 PM
I still like Yugo better, but he is gaining on him!!! I havent had the pleasure of playing a SnG with our new friend yet though.

DrPhysic
04-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Welcome back,

Where have you been hiding?

Yugo's not the only one that has recently said "I wonder whatever happened to William?"

Doc /images/graemlins/smile.gif