PDA

View Full Version : whats the best pokernow deposit bonus?

The4Aces
04-21-2005, 10:22 PM
going to try and get it cleared before no long possible.

The4Aces
04-21-2005, 11:55 PM
just signed up and deposited. going to try to clear the bonus by tommrow. think i will have a hard time getting the bonus money out?

StacysMom
04-21-2005, 11:57 PM
lol, way to risk $'s for a mediocre bonus

The4Aces
04-22-2005, 12:00 AM
well i am sure i will be able to get my money out, just not sure about the bonus$

The4Aces
04-22-2005, 12:01 AM
oh ya and the bonus was 20% up to $100 5x playthough. seems better than alot of the other bonueses.

dblgutshot
04-22-2005, 12:15 AM
How did you get 5x playthrough? WHen I signed up at pokernow last month it was 10x for the 20% signup.

The4Aces
04-22-2005, 12:18 AM
someone in classifieds has 5x

MicroBob
04-22-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

well i am sure i will be able to get my money out

[/ QUOTE ]

While I do believe you will be able to get your money out I certainly wouldn't be SURE about it.
Did you miss the part about them possibly shutting-down?
Do you really want to completely trust them to not run off with your money?

It probably wouldn't happen...but you are depositing into a site that you know isn't doing well.

The4Aces
04-22-2005, 12:22 AM
ya, but party poker is taking them over.

2easy
04-22-2005, 12:26 AM
also, it should be remembered that the money is held by igm pay, and not the site. thus i think that fact would ensure the reliability of your getting paid.

MicroBob
04-22-2005, 12:26 AM
While I anticipate that is, in fact, happening I don't recommend believing everything you read on message-boards.

We are getting 2nd-hand information about this...some of which seems to be contradictory as far as I can tell.

As I stated, I suspect your money is probably going to be okay. I'm just kind of surprised someone is so gung-ho to get INTO pokernow just as we are hearing rumors about their demise.

bobbyi
04-22-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you really want to completely trust them to not run off with your money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Trust whom not to run off with your money? It's Pokernow who is going away. They don't have any of your money. They are part of the IGM network (along with Party et al) and IGM holds all the money in escrow to protect against a dishonest skin on their network. Where is the danger here? I'm very interested because I am thinking of doing the same thing.

MicroBob
04-22-2005, 12:42 AM
go for it.

I really don't know diddly-squat about anything really.

All I know is that there are rumors that Pokernow will be no more.
There are also rumors that everything will probably be fine because party is taking it over completely.
We also have rumors that all the accounts from pokernow will be transferred over to party...no problem.

We don't know what is true and what isn't true though.

In the very least...we are fairly certain that pokernow is struggling.
Everything else we are not certain about.

If you want to give it a shot then fine.

I just don't think that that the ideal time to go bonus-whoring at a site is when there are rumors flying about how much they are struggling.

When a site is struggling that usually means to me "do NOT put your money in there" ....as opposed to "DO put your money in there"