PDA

View Full Version : What are the best NL games in Vegas

sergsz
04-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Going to be in Vegas next week, and was wondering if anyone had any advice on where to find the softest NL games ($100 - $500 max buy-in range). Any advice much appreciated.

Photoc
04-21-2005, 11:03 PM
Pretty much anywhere that spreads it is going to be soft. TV is a wonderful thing.

By the way, where will you be playing? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

DrCool
04-22-2005, 01:04 PM
I will be in town next Mon-Wed and I want to try out some NL (probably 1-2 $100 buy in). Up until this point I have just played limit since there is no NL up here. Plan on hitting Alladin and maybe the Excalibur for this.

neotope
04-22-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Going to be in Vegas next week, and was wondering if anyone had any advice on where to find the softest NL games ($100 - $500 max buy-in range). Any advice much appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found the 2/5 500 Max game at the MGM to be rather soft even though I had a couple rough hands.

Hand #1:

I had JJ and I made it $25 to go from Middle position with about $525 behind. A loose player on the button called, everyone else folded. The flop came J-10-10 so I bet out $50. The Turn card was a rag and this time I checked and went all in when the button bet $50. As soon as the button called my all in I knew what he had and of course I lost my stack.

Hand #2:

Another hand I had about $600 and was in a threeway pot with 10-10. The flop was 10-7-3 so I was feeling good. I bet out and another player went all in. With no possible flush draw and a crazy straight draw I figured we had an overpair. I called the all in and when his QQ spiked a Q on the river I lost and stack.

All in all I think I played both hands right but sometimes you lose your whole stack even when you make the right play.

greg nice
04-22-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

As soon as the button called my all in I knew what he had and of course I lost my stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol?

sonny black
04-22-2005, 10:07 PM
any one with an open seat