PDA

View Full Version : Sweat me (If you think I am deserving)

SuitedSixes
04-21-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm not a forum God like Dali and Irie, but if you like my stuff...

JohnnyBeef Poll (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2211345&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

Apathy
04-21-2005, 10:06 PM
campaigning? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SuitedSixes
04-21-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of. I figure that my best work is here at STT, and I know that few of you make it over to OOT-land.

Apathy
04-21-2005, 10:12 PM
I do, just don't post there much, I had already voted before I saw your campaigning thread, good luck!

microbet
04-21-2005, 10:24 PM
I voted for you. As far as I know you are the funniest on that list.

Phoenix1010
04-21-2005, 10:27 PM
Got my vote. Haven't read many of your posts but I think it would be funny to have a relatively unknown (outside of this forum) SnG poster beat out Diablo and Bryce. If everyone from this forum votes for SS those two might split the other votes and we'll have ourselves an upset.

Phil Van Sexton
04-21-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of. I figure that my best work is here at STT, and I know that few of you make it over to OOT-land.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing wrong with campaigning. I would've missed the poll without this link. STT needs to represent.

edit: just voted for PJN.

johnnybeef
04-21-2005, 10:37 PM
just wanted to say that i voted for ya also...and in all fairness, i think you only got one nomination in an earlier thread (im pretty sure by yugo so it was prolly a mute nomination), but i threw ya in there since you have been doing the best quality work around these parts lately (although dali has been making me laugh out loud pretty consistently also) and i wanted my beloved forum mates to have some representation.