PDA

View Full Version : People that drive jacked up 4x4's...

kerssens
04-21-2005, 07:45 PM
.....be they inbreed or not, exhibit high levels of douche baggery. That is all. Let the commenting or ridiculing begin.

ThaSaltCracka
04-21-2005, 07:47 PM
what about people that drive small imports?

JMP300z
04-21-2005, 07:48 PM
That would be everyone who graduated from my high school...but me.

My sentiments exactly...

Good thing none of my friends read this...

Yes they still are my friends despite driving lifted trucks.

-JP

...last thought, Driving through mud/offroading/driving over the shrubbery at Taco Bell, are all a lot of fun...especially when its not your ride.

kerssens
04-21-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question...will think about it on my way to the M's game.

ThaSaltCracka
04-21-2005, 07:50 PM
btw, I think I am going to the sonics game this saturday.

wacki
04-21-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
.....be they inbreed or not, exhibit high levels of douche baggery. That is all. Let the commenting or ridiculing begin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all of them. Mudding is fun. If you have the means, I highly recommend you try it.

I have 2 friend that have jacked up jeeps. They both require repairs several times a year.

stabn
04-21-2005, 08:22 PM
I agree overall, although I have met a few excptions. I used to work with a girl who competed as a rodeo cowgirl (mostly barrels) and had a jeep with a 6" lift. While the jeep was pretty lame she was a [censored] cool chick.

peachy
04-21-2005, 10:24 PM
i drove one for awhile /images/graemlins/frown.gif i loved it...although it was my best friends (he had 2 cars so i talked him into letting me have it most of the time) Besides...most people around here have jacked up trucks if they own one...and alot of them compete and go to teleco (sp?)

Yobz
04-21-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They rule!

thatpfunk
04-21-2005, 10:59 PM
...have, on average, smaller penises than normal men?

kerssens
04-22-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, are you talking about my car?

SithLord69
04-22-2005, 01:23 AM
A #3 or #8 sticker instantly qualifies them as white trash.

ThaSaltCracka
04-22-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]well, isn't a Honda Civic a small import?

Btw, I am going to the Sonics on Saturday.

kerssens
04-22-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]well, isn't a Honda Civic a small import?

Btw, I am going to the Sonics on Saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't consider your Pathfinder jacked up.

kevyk
04-22-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A NASCAR sticker of any kind instantly qualifies them as white trash.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

M2d
04-22-2005, 10:18 AM
what about a "cowboy up" (or "cowgirl up") sticker?

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what about a "cowboy up" (or "cowgirl up") sticker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or the pissing Calvin stickers?

kerssens
04-22-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Also Confederate flags, whether painted on the car or not.

The Stranger
04-22-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
most people around here have jacked up trucks if they own one...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that is fascinating. It's not like that at all where I live.

kerssens
04-22-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree overall, although I have met a few excptions. I used to work with a girl who competed as a rodeo cowgirl (mostly barrels) and had a jeep with a 6" lift. While the jeep was pretty lame she was a [censored] cool chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not necessarily saying that they aren't good people in general, hell SaltCracka is the biggest douche I know and we're friends.

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most people around here have jacked up trucks if they own one...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that is fascinating. It's not like that at all where I live.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what this means? Are you implying that most trucks are jacked up? That has not been my experience at all. Most trucks I see are normal trucks. There are just a few cedar-chopper idiots that drive the jacked-up ones. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

M2d
04-22-2005, 10:49 AM
I'll be the dissenting opinion. I love trucks. i have a couple of friends who drive jacked up trucks. the ones that do, though, use them for their intended purposes. back home in hawaii and here in california, to a lesser extent, the big truck drivers I know are fishermen who need access to pretty remote spots.

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be the dissenting opinion. I love trucks. i have a couple of friends who drive jacked up trucks. the ones that do, though, use them for their intended purposes. back home in hawaii and here in california, to a lesser extent, the big truck drivers I know are fishermen who need access to pretty remote spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Me too. I've driven SUVs most of my life, but the only jacked-up one i ever had was just a hunting truck. I never drove it as my bread-and-butter vehicle.

kerssens
04-22-2005, 10:52 AM
I figure the percentage that are jackasses is no more than the percentage of jackasses in the general population. I just get annoyed when one of these monsters roars up next to me at a light, spewing smoke and I'm at eye level with the wheel.

M2d
04-22-2005, 10:54 AM
I get much more annoyed at punk ass kids in rice rockets or dumb asses on crotch rockets.

admit it, there hasn't been a traffic jam that you've been stuck in where you haven't thought "If I were in Gravedigger right now..."

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 10:59 AM
I got rear-ended by one about a month ago. It was a big F1500 dually. The idiot was tailgating me while on his cellphone. When the cop wrote him his ticket, he asked how he would go about disputing it. Moran.

kerssens
04-22-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I get much more annoyed at punk ass kids in rice rockets or dumb asses on crotch rockets.

admit it, there hasn't been a traffic jam that you've been stuck in where you haven't thought "If I were in Gravedigger right now..."

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everyone has had the Gravedigger fantasy but I think a crotch rocket would be quicker getting through traffic. That is, if the driver knew what they were doing. I was next to one yesterday going to the game. They'd go left, center, right, center, right, center, left but didn't get anywhere. I cruise in the right lane for 8 miles and end up right next to him when I exit.

LALDAAS
04-22-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

I have a 1979 CJ7 Golden Eagle with a 305 small block V8 4 barrel Elkheart carb /w dual glass pack exhaust.

A 2" body lift /w a 4" suspension lift.

Looks like this http://ovo.ca/members/ndavidson/ndavidson.jpg

Mine is slighly diffrent, well bigger /images/graemlins/grin.gif I have 33" grizzlies and the rocker bottom and rear quater panels I have diamond plating, chrome grill and steps on both driver side and passanger.

This thing is a monster. I completely built it my self from the ground up.

I only really use it in nice weather and on the weekends

9 miles to the gallon

M2d
04-22-2005, 11:29 AM
another fantasy: sitting in traffic, I see some lane splitting dick coming up on his crotch rocket (note: not all lane splitters are dicks, but some are). a perfectly timed door opening on my part fulfills the fantasy.

kerssens
04-22-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
another fantasy: sitting in traffic, I see some lane splitting dick coming up on his crotch rocket (note: not all lane splitters are dicks, but some are). a perfectly timed door opening on my part fulfills the fantasy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had that one too.

Lazymeatball
04-22-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that are coincidentally also 4x4's? go '95 subaru

jakethebake
04-22-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always just pull all the way over as far as I can to whichever side they're driving down so they can't get past me.

kerssens
04-22-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Also referring to a truck as a "rig"

The Stranger
04-22-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What about an "outfit?"

kerssens
04-22-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What about an "outfit?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if I've heard that one, sounds familiar so we can add it to the list.

groo
04-22-2005, 12:16 PM
If my dick were that small, I'd need a muscle truck too.

JDErickson
04-22-2005, 12:28 PM
So I take it this would not be well received.

Jacked up truck (http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_2677510)

kerssens
04-22-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I take it this would not be well received.

Jacked up truck (http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_2677510)

[/ QUOTE ]

That just looks dangerous, especially if a soccer mom drives one. Ashton Kutcher doesn't help.

peachy
04-22-2005, 04:46 PM
This is the jeep i drove for a bit...if i was wearin pants i had to pull them up before i got in lol but then again im not that tall

i dont remember if this is when it had the 37s or the 35s on it
http://img259.echo.cx/img259/2672/dscf00049zq.th.jpg (http://img259.echo.cx/my.php?image=dscf00049zq.jpg)

kerssens
04-22-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the jeep i drove for a bit...if i was wearin pants i had to pull them up before i got in lol but then again im not that tall

i dont remember if this is when it had the 37s or the 35s on it
http://img259.echo.cx/img259/2672/dscf00049zq.th.jpg (http://img259.echo.cx/my.php?image=dscf00049zq.jpg)

[/ QUOTE ]

That thing could eat my car.

LALDAAS
04-22-2005, 05:01 PM
I can see the front end on that very well is that a wragler?

Dead
04-22-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can see the front end on that very well is that a wragler?

[/ QUOTE ]

It says Wrangler on the right side. And it has the Wrangler headlights.

LALDAAS
04-22-2005, 05:04 PM
yup it is.... Piece of [censored].

Sorry but it is the truth Seriously, That is the worest piece of crap that has hit the JEEP line.

Who want to drive a 4 banger.

With my CJ my girls father wont let me pull up in the drive way in fear of shattering the storm windows /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rolling Thunder baby!

peachy
04-22-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah the looks i get when i drive mah guy friends trucks like these are halarious!! Its almost equavalent to the looks i get driving mah m3

kerssens
04-22-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah the looks i get when i drive mah guy friends trucks like these are halarious!! Its almost equavalent to the looks i get driving mah m3

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've given that look, is it like this? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

kerssens
04-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Just coming home from work and I see a Cherokee raised up to the heavens speeding up from behind me, he began tailing me. We end up on a two lane road that leads to my place so I paced the slow car next to me and gave him the old speed up slow down routine. I saw a couple fist shakes, amongst other things...ahhh good times.