PDA

View Full Version : Betting impetus (low content)

sturips
04-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi can someone post a link to the betting impetus thread from a few months ago as I was looking to review the wisdom within it, have searched and searched but cant seem to find it.

many thanks

Stu

gasgod
04-21-2005, 07:12 PM
IIRC, scuba chuck was the author, if that helps.

GG

sturips
04-21-2005, 07:14 PM
thanks, will try search again.

gumpzilla
04-21-2005, 07:14 PM
I highly doubt you tried that hard, but the searching mechanism here is somewhat annoying, so I grant you this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2012528&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1).

wuwei
04-21-2005, 07:15 PM
No, the post he's looking for was by Irieguy.

If you go to the search function and put in +betting +impetus as your search criteria, you'll find it in no time. If you enter Irieguy as the author, you'll find it even faster.

The search function sucks, but the plus signs will help. Also make sure you've changed the date range.

sturips
04-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks Gumpzilla, i haven't quite mastered the search facility yet it keeps returning the same results even when I change keywords. Normally i just add threads to my favs but missed this one.

sturips
04-21-2005, 07:39 PM
thanks - cracked it now, I assumed the dates were optional and never ever changed them.

appreciate the help

Stu

The Yugoslavian
04-21-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IIRC, <font color="red"> Irieguy </font> was the author, if that helps. <font color="red"> In fact, Scuba Chuck went around misusing the term several times until Irie cleared it all up in a subsequent post. </font>

GG

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Yugoslav
Who has no idea how this sorta mixup could take place...

microbet
04-21-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IIRC, <font color="red"> Irieguy </font> was the author, if that helps. <font color="red"> In fact, Scuba Chuck went around misusing the term several times until Irie cleared it all up in a subsequent post. </font>

GG

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Yugoslav
Who has no idea how this sorta mixup could take place...

[/ QUOTE ]

Seed planted for the next Irie hater.