PDA

View Full Version : Party Sit and Go's - Summaries

MarkD
04-21-2005, 05:16 PM
This may be a stupid question but it has been bugging me lately. After every sit and go at party a little box pops up asking if I want them to send me a summary. I always click yes, but I've never receieved anything in my email and haven't noticed a directory on my hard drive where these are stored. When I open poker tracker it bitches at me that I am missing all of these sumaries and hence my tournament stats in Pokertracker are nearly useless.

What am I missing with regards to the summaries? How do you get them?

PE101
04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
I always get mine.

I'd check your info at Party to be sure that they have your correct e-mail address.

dfscott
04-21-2005, 05:21 PM
They should be e-mailed to whatever address you registered with the Party skin. If you're using PT, it needs them to properly display the tournament results (it's also handy if you get disconnected and lose a few hands).

Sometimes it takes a while for them to arrive, but usually within 30 minutes of the end of the tourney.

DVC Calif
04-21-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...I've never receieved anything in my email...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is you email address for Party correct? Open the Cashier and check you information on the left hand side.

[ QUOTE ]
...and haven't noticed a directory on my hard drive where these are stored...

[/ QUOTE ]

Program Files> PartyPoker> Hand History> Date> Table No.

dfscott
04-21-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...and haven't noticed a directory on my hard drive where these are stored...

[/ QUOTE ]

Program Files> PartyPoker> Hand History> Date> Table No.

[/ QUOTE ]

But I don't think you get any summaries there, only hand histores.

MarkD
04-21-2005, 05:34 PM
I've been playing these SNG's at Eurobet usually because that's where my rakeback is (btw, is there any rakeback on SNG's?). Anyways, I just checked my info at the cashier there AND at my account at Party Poker and my email address is the same for both accounts. Is this possibly why I am not getting the summaries at that email address?

Dallara
04-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Two things to try:
1 - some email services will automatically filter emails with "poker" in the headline into a junk mail folder. check your junk mail and make sure the stuff isn't there.
2 - some email services will just throw things they think are spam in the trash (meaning never deliver it to you). this could be happening if you're on a corporate or free mail service. try switching to a different email account and see if you get them there. I use gmail and don't have a problem except that they tried putting them in junk mail at first.

MarkD
04-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Ok - I have just recently switched to Outlook 2003 which has spam filtering built in (and it seems to be decent). I get other poker related emails but have not checked for tournament summaries in teh spam folder or trash folder. I know that I receive hand histories from Poker Stars just fine.

I also know that my ISP does not filter my email account for spam. They do flag the message header as potential spam but do not filter it.

BradleyT
04-21-2005, 07:00 PM
I don't get them from Eurobet either.

johnd13
04-21-2005, 07:07 PM
Euro Bet DOES NOT send them to you e-mail address. They send them to your Eurobet e-mail folder which you access through your account page

Maulik
04-21-2005, 11:52 PM
you get rakeback on SNGs.

'i got my flower i got my power' zeppelin

MarkD
04-22-2005, 01:20 AM
DING DING DING

Thanks. I found them. It took a little while to see the tiny email icon to click on at my account and it sucks ass that I now have to download them all manually. It sucks so much ass that I probably won't play SNG's at Eurobet and forego the rakeback for the ease of importing from a real skin like party / pokernow.

Thanks a lot though - at least now I know where they all are.

Scuba Chuck
04-22-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
poker tracker ... bitches at me

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see that. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif