PDA

View Full Version : Who's playing more than 4 tables?

hummusx
04-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Just curiousity. Most of the time 4-tabling leaves me twiddling my thumbs. On the other hand, sometimes hands collide and I end up feeling an awful lot of pressure, especially if things get short on 2-3 tables at once. Nonetheless I've been thinking about adding another table or two and seeing how it goes. Oh yeah, this is at the 22 level on Party, probably soon to be the 33s.

prepotency
04-21-2005, 03:18 PM
Then do it. Try it out and see if you can handle it. I prefer 4 because I'm a loose bitch and I get involved in too many hands at once /images/graemlins/wink.gif

hummusx
04-21-2005, 03:19 PM
That's why you gotta play more tables - so you don't have time to get involved in pots you shouldn't be in. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

zambonidrivr
04-21-2005, 03:21 PM
i think you both need help. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gramps
04-21-2005, 03:34 PM
I started out 4-tabling SNGs back in July and had some troubles when it got down to shorthanded on 3 or 4 of them. By this year I had no problems even in that spot, so I've cranked it up to 6 for the last month. I still play sub-optimally in tracking the meta-factors involved when it's shorthanded (bubble/beyond) on 5 or 6 of them (doesn't happen too often, nice problem to have), but I'm slowly getting adapted.

Practice makes perfect, but no reason to rush it. I'd wait til you have no problems when all the # of tables you currenlty play are shorthanded.