PDA

View Full Version : Huge Bonus - Gamesgrid

toby
04-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Was sent this by md-poker.com's newsletter:

====================================
Bonus Offer: 1000% deposit bonus up to $5000 on GamesGrid

Hey Everyone,

This e-mail is to tell you about a great promotion that one of our members told us about. Currently GamesGrid poker is running a 1000% deposit bonus up to $5000. There is a period of 1 year for you to get your bonus which is paid to you in $5 units. Below is the exact explination on how the bonus is paid out.

For every five FPPoints you earn, GamesGrid will give you $1 cash-making it among the fastest earned bonuses on the 'net. And it's not an all-or-nothing Bonus - GamesGrid will pay you $5 at a time, directly to your account, until you've earned your entire bonus, or your unearned dollars reach their expiration date. GamesGrid converts your FPPoints every day at 01:00 GamesGrid time (same as US Eastern).
Any unearned portion of the bonus is forfeit 365 days after initial deposit. Earn Frequent Player Points (FPPs) with each raked hand, according to the following schedule:
rake points earned
$0.00 - $0.49 0.00
$0.50 - $0.99 0.25
$1.00 - $1.99 0.50
$2.00 - $2.99 0.75
$3.00 - 1.00

If you are dealt cards in a hand and the hand is raked, you receive FPPs. You do not have to put money in the pot yourself. Yet another reason to rejoice when you see action on your table while waiting for your next hand.

To signup for this promotion please register an account at GamesGrid. To do this please click the below link and be sure to use MDPOKER in the "Referrer's nickname or promotion code (optional)" field.
https://secure.gamesgrid.com/newaccount/account.asp
====================================

Nothing about this on BonusWhores.com, does anyone have experience with this?

PygmyHero
04-21-2005, 03:20 PM
There are many posts relating to Games Grid and their foray into the poker world. Run a quick search. Everything should be since...April 8th is I think when I saw the first one (I think that's also when GG opened for poker - someone can correct me).

So, in short, the answer is yes, a lot of people here have some experience with it (I do not).

B00T
04-21-2005, 03:27 PM
can I borrow that rock you were hiding under? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cleveland Guy
04-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Just in case you didn't know - They picked a new pope this past week, and last Fall George Bush was re-elected president of the US

moondogg
04-21-2005, 03:42 PM
http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/01-05/0128manure.jpg

SynSid
04-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Just in case anyone doesn't know, you DON'T have to use the code given in the OP to get the signup bonus. If you use it, they get 25% of the rake from you. The original email was just affiliate spam - and posting it here without removing the referral code was little better.

You get the 1000% bonus whatever referral code (or no code) you put in there. Better to leave it blank than put in the code for someone who won't give you rakeback or any benefit whatsoever - at least if the site keeps that 25% of your rake there's some slim chance it will improve what the bonuses they offer to players.

Obviously most EV would be gained by using the nick of someone you know and arranging some rakeback deal with them.