PDA

View Full Version : Sad and Speechless

JDErickson
04-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Needs to die horribly (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154109,00.html)

Everyone hug your daughters 1 more time tonight.

kerssens
04-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Well that just ruined my day, at it wasn't a good day to start with.

tdarko
04-21-2005, 02:41 PM
i hope the rapist dies a horrible death. these stories make me feel sick. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

istewart
04-21-2005, 02:41 PM
This type of thing happens too often for it to ruin my day.

[censored]
04-21-2005, 05:03 PM
This is why I support the death penatly. I don't give a crap about the official reasons, I support revenge.

GreywolfNYC
04-21-2005, 05:07 PM
I almost wish I hadn't read this...

BusterStacks
04-21-2005, 05:10 PM
[censored] YOU DONT POST THIS [censored]. what the [censored] purpose could this possibly serve? Seriously!

Edge34
04-21-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is why I support the death penatly. I don't give a crap about the official reasons, I support revenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Public execution wouldn't be such a bad idea for wastes of life like this guy.

bennyk
04-21-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

life in prison for a convicted child rapist and murderer is a far more appropriate punishment than the death penalty.

[correct usage]Do you see why?[/]

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
I wish I hadn't read this...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Mitochondria
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would normally agree with your statement but unfortunatly the death penalty doesnt allow for anything that could be construed as "cruel or unusual" punishment. This guy needs to die in a heinous way. He should have to feel the pain and terror he inflicted on that poor girl. Im a law abiding person(mostly) but this type of [censored] almost makes me wish for a vigilante society. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
04-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Put him in stocks naked in the public square. He can live the rest of his life like that. Every morning they should hold a meeting to decide what the torture of the day should be. The girl's family should get to inflict it.

Edge34
04-21-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

life in prison for a convicted child rapist and murderer is a far more appropriate punishment than the death penalty.

[correct usage]Do you see why?[/]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no guarantee that he gets killed. Lawyers would probably find a way to get him solitary away from the general population. This guy needs to go down, fast. Actually, he needs to go down...slowly...

bennyk
04-21-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There's no guarantee that he gets killed. Lawyers would probably find a way to get him solitary away from the general population. This guy needs to go down, fast. Actually, he needs to go down...slowly...

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely doubt that a judge would have much flexibility in special sentencing requests for a case like this. It would certainly depend on the evidence and whether he admitted to the crime.

I think the judge would do only what was required to give him the reasonable amount of safety that is the expectation of other prisoners.

bk

Skjonne
04-21-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

.....and preventing...

The article say he's a "convicted sex offender". So if they'd just torn his head off his body the first time, poor Jessica would still have lived

Blarg
04-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Honestly, reading these kind of things is so painful for me that I didn't even click the link.

cold_cash
04-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Me neither.