PDA

View Full Version : What's your typical Party Poker cashout time?

ResidentParanoid
11-08-2002, 12:40 PM
Assuming you're good enough to leave with some money, how long has it taken you to cash out a significant amount of money (say >$1,000) from Party Poker via Paypal?

Homer
11-08-2002, 12:58 PM
I made a cashout last week (about 2.5X that amount) and it was in Paypal within 15 minutes. Pretty impressive, but it doesn't beat Granny /forums/images/icons/frown.gif .

ResidentParanoid
11-08-2002, 01:23 PM
Hmmmm. I've been waiting for more than 2.5 days for a 1.7K cashout. This is the first time I'm taking money out at Party. Have you ever had to wait this long?

Homer
11-08-2002, 02:28 PM
Yep. The first couple of times I cashed out it took about 2-3 days for the money to show up in Paypal. I just figured they had improved their system, and that is why I got the money so fast the last time. If it doesn't show up by tomorrow I would talk to customer service.

-- Homer

ResidentParanoid
11-08-2002, 05:35 PM
Just to complete the story: After talking to the 24hr live help today, I got an email and the Party Poker folks wanted me to call and verify some info. They credited my Paypal account shortly afterward. Kind of slow (almost 3 days to make this happen) but I suppose I'd prefer that they be careful rather than send my cash to someone else. In any case, I didn't need the cash immediately, it's poker bankroll, right?

Another Party Poker happy ending...

Homer
11-08-2002, 11:26 PM
Good to hear....I bet now that you are verified your withdraws will begin to take only 15 min or so. For as much bad rap as Party gets I think they do a pretty good job.

-- Homer

youtalkfunny
11-09-2002, 05:59 AM
Glad I saw this thread.

I just asked for my first Party cashout ($50), two days ago. Haven't heard a thing about it.

I guess if you don't chase them, they're not going to pay.

I'll call them in the morning.