PDA

View Full Version : Boarding Airplane w/party favors?

OCEIGHTY
04-21-2005, 08:45 AM
i'm flying on a plane in the near future. how much of an imbecile would i be if i tried to take a small amount of greens on the plane with me? (a pinner or two and/or a little bag of yack) i figure i can wrap em up in a cigarette wrapper and throw that [censored] between my butt crack...has anyone done anything remotely similar or should i just try and find some drugs when i land. thanks for the input and forgive my ignorance on the matter.

LALDAAS
04-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Is it really worth it?

OCEIGHTY
04-21-2005, 09:17 AM
i guess it's insanely stupid but just curious to see if anyone has tried it without incident.

jba
04-21-2005, 09:19 AM
i've done it maybe 4-5 times before with maybe 1/16 green. just in my pocket. please tell me this is for domestic flight otherwise FORGET IT.

where are you going? if it's somewhere like vegas or nyc get it when you get there for sure.

i'm dont know wtf a pinner or a yack is

OCEIGHTY
04-21-2005, 09:24 AM
ha, yea it's a domestic flight to Orlando, FL.

pinner-small joint
yack-cocaine

jnalpak
04-21-2005, 09:28 AM
are you wanted by local police?
are you on the terrorist watch list?
is there a warrant out for your arrest?

If you can anser NO to all of these then dont worry, carry all you want just dont smell like bud. if you can answer yes to any of the above then my answer to you is that plane better be to marlon brando's island instead cause yours going to the ass rape place if you get caught.

mmbt0ne
04-21-2005, 09:31 AM
Make brownies with it. My friend's flight to Australia went by a lot faster because of that, and no one knows the difference.

Bulldog
04-21-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm flying on a plane in the near future. how much of an imbecile would i be if i tried to take a small amount of greens on the plane with me? (a pinner or two and/or a little bag of yack) i figure i can wrap em up in a cigarette wrapper and throw that [censored] between my butt crack...has anyone done anything remotely similar or should i just try and find some drugs when i land. thanks for the input and forgive my ignorance on the matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

How stupid and/or addicted do you have to be to even consider this, much less try it?

ethan
04-21-2005, 09:54 AM
If you get patted down by the TSA, you'd damn well better have it hidden. They're not shy. (This happens if you get "randomly chosen" at the point where they x-ray your carryon. It sucks.)

OCEIGHTY
04-21-2005, 09:57 AM
listen guy, i like to get high from time to time, especially on vacation. like i said, it doesn't seem like a very good idea and i don't think i'd have the balls to go through with it anyway, but i figured why not see what some dudes on here have to say about it.

Soul Daddy
04-21-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Make brownies with it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would you not go this route? There is little to no risk if you do it right.

jakethebake
04-21-2005, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ha, yea it's a domestic flight to Orlando, FL.

pinner-small joint
yack-cocaine

[/ QUOTE ]

You're taking dope to DisneyWorld?

OCEIGHTY
04-21-2005, 10:41 AM
thats right pal, good ole freakin disneyworld.

i'm just gonna roll something up quick and shove it down my pants.

jakethebake
04-21-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thats right pal, good ole freakin disneyworld.

i'm just gonna roll something up quick and shove it down my pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy your time in federal pound me in the ass prison.

InchoateHand
04-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Preface: You can get that [censored] in Orlando, and the yack is probably better.

Second note: you'll be fine. They aren't looking for people with "personal" quantities, and it is insanely rare to be discovered. If you are, its just bad [censored] luck--like when you are driving completely normally, a tail light goes out, you get pulled over, the officer smells something, etc. etc. etc.

When I was very young, and very stupid, I regularly made international flights with my "personal" quantity of my DOC. Never much of a problem.

jba
04-21-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

yack-cocaine

[/ QUOTE ]

bad plan.

rusellmj
04-21-2005, 11:08 AM
Good luck, at my local airport (Ontario, CA) they run through the gates with a dog. Don't kow whether it's a drug dog or an explosives dog. I haven't seen this at larger airports though.

dr_venkman
04-21-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

yack-cocaine

[/ QUOTE ]

bad plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try packing your shoes with yack and leave a twisted end of a baggie hanging out the front like a little fuse.

Don't forget to light the occasional match to cover the smell of the yack with burnt sulphur.

OCEIGHTY
04-21-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Try packing your shoes with yack and leave a twisted end of a baggie hanging out the front like a little fuse.

Don't forget to light the occasional match to cover the smell of the yack with burnt sulphur.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

jakethebake
04-21-2005, 11:22 AM
This thread is really just another version of this one. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2179893&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) Do I go a couple of nights w/o dope? Or should I risk getting sent to federal pound me in the ass prison so that I can get high for a few hours while I'm there?

Worrots
04-21-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yack-cocaine

[/ QUOTE ]

Be sure to pet the cute doggy running around the baggage claim area while you're watching the conveyor belt go around.

InchoateHand
04-21-2005, 11:37 AM
Oh, just an aside--"yack" most commonly means crack.

llelo------------>yeyo

coke:crack

yeyo:yack

jba
04-21-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is really just another version of this one. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2179893&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) Do I go a couple of nights w/o dope? Or should I risk getting sent to federal pound me in the ass prison so that I can get high for a few hours while I'm there?

[/ QUOTE ]

the chances of being buttpounded in a federal prison for a joint is just about zero. Not exactly zero, but if you walk through the airport doing nothing at all you have pretty close to the same odds of landing in prison. There's a very little chance of getting caught, and if you do you're getting a fine and missing your plane. You cannot commit a felony with less than an oz of weed.

coke might get you a little ass lovin, though

Huxley
04-21-2005, 06:49 PM
There are numerous ways to do this. I've averaged around 20 international flights a year for more than two decades, usually take a chunk of hash or a few grams of pot to tide me over till I find some quality local stuff.

I've never been concerned in the least that I might be busted, even when I and my luggage have been sniffed by dogs, and this includes flying into some pretty secure places like Israel (>10 times), the Gulf War and Yugoslavia and Somalia when they were hot.

I don't want to divulge my premier technique, but here's one that always worked for me in the past, and a lot of friends and acquaintances use it:

Form your contraband into a narrow cylinder shape, no thicker than a pencil. Wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and finish with a layer of scotch or duct tape. Then push it into a tube of toothpaste, suntan lotion, etc. - whatever you would legitimately bring on your trip and has a wide enough nozzle. Unless you are already the object of suspicion because of your history or your actions, this should work every time.

IronDragon1
04-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Oh-I thought you meant like the gag can of nuts with the snake inside

I was way off.

Los Feliz Slim
04-21-2005, 07:13 PM
I used to do this often as well, and also found toiletries to be the best solution. I would take a stick of deodorant, push it all out, and then slice off the top. Put your contraband where the deodorant used to be, replace top and voila! It's important to properly seal your goods or you will taste deodorantwhen you partake.

God, after typing it a couple of times the word "deodorant" looks really wierd to me. And no, I'm not high.

thatpfunk
04-21-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, just an aside--"yack" most commonly means crack.

llelo------------>yeyo

coke:crack

yeyo:yack

[/ QUOTE ]

I know many people who refer to coke as yack. Coke has a million names- yayo, yack, chiz, chizzy, yip, etc etc etc.

Jazza
04-21-2005, 07:39 PM
i had a friend who carried some drugs on a plane

he was very stupid

i recomend against this

StevieG
04-21-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to do this often as well, and also found toiletries to be the best solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't that show up under x-ray imaging as highly suspicious?

Los Feliz Slim
04-21-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I used to do this often as well, and also found toiletries to be the best solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't that show up under x-ray imaging as highly suspicious?

[/ QUOTE ]

That does sound likely, doesn't it?

But I think they're looking for very specific patterns, etc. I would imagine that a little bit of dope wouldn't be dense enough to appear dangerous at all. I have no idea, though.

jayboo
04-21-2005, 09:06 PM
Leave the [censored] home. Go to down town disney as soon as you start to jones. Prefferably after dark and ask some shady looking guys if they got anything. Florida has more crack/cocaine then probably any other state in the u.s.,Havent you ever seen the HBO special?
P.S. Its an ugly road and you would be better off not going down it. Jay

jackdaniels
04-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Ask a friendly 2+2'er to hook you up once you get to your destination. Don't take your stuff on the plane, it is simply -EV to get busted over this when you can easily get some once you land.

I'm in Toronto, next time you fly here - I'll be happy to help. If we find enough people to reciprocate around north america, none of us will have this tough dilema ever again!