PDA

View Full Version : Packerfan in Vegas - 11/9-14

Packerfan1
11-08-2002, 10:52 AM
Please say hello if you see me (Just picture a typical Wisconsinite who had had way to much cheese and beer in his 33 years. I'll also be conspicously wearing Packer shirts, hats, etc. to look like a total tourist at the tables /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ).

Staying and playing at the Mirage, mostly 6/12 but maybe 10/20 depending on the game (and maybe 3/6 depending on results). Also planning on playing in Saturdays Noon tourney at the Orleans, Watching the Packers game at the Rum Runner on Tropicana on Sunday at 10AM (come watch the game w/ me and I'll buy the first one. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif )

Hope to meet The Babe(aka), Dynasty, Clarkmeister and any other 2+2ers who see me.

See you there!

Michael

PokerBabe(aka)
11-08-2002, 12:26 PM
Ok Danny- hope to see you. LGPG and travel safe. P.S. I live just off "Vince Lombardi Drive". /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif Go Packers...

11-08-2002, 01:32 PM
When I see Packer Fans I walk up to them and bet them a drink that they can't tell me whats in the G in the GB logo. Most of them can't and willingly buy the drink for the information . Love Brett Favre and think the Packer Fans are among the greatest in Sports

Homer
11-08-2002, 02:31 PM
What is in the G? It looks like a plain old G to me....I'm very curious.

-- Homer

11-15-2002, 02:39 PM
Homer. Sorry I didn't get back to you. Turn the G and you will see a meathook. Remember the Packers were first sponsered by The Acme Packing of GB Wis. for $250.00. They've worn the meathook ever since. Fun to go up to Packer fans and bet a drink. Of course, when they lose the insist on not only buying a beer but a shot of Brandy as well.