PDA

View Full Version : GamesGrid VFP Program

tripdad
04-21-2005, 12:22 AM
GamesGrid now has a tab in the cashier where you can check your VFP status for the week. it tells you how many hours you've logged in during the current week.

there are also more and more players every day.

cheers!

pokerrookie
04-21-2005, 12:27 AM
How often does it update? Cause mine has to be way behind, or the folks at GamesGrid measure time differently than me.

But I agree, the site seems to be picking up players, unlike Poo Mtn.

Johnny FlopBoot
04-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Maybe it updates once a day, like the bonus hits?

Rudbaeck
04-22-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it updates once a day, like the bonus hits?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought so too, but it didn't update at midnight when bonus was released for yesterday, it updated in the middle of morning their time. Teething troubles perhaps? Now it says the same thing as my coffee stained notes do. (Well, actually it claims I played another 0.3 hours, but who am I to complain!)

GrekeHaus
04-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I was wondering that too. My guess is they're still ironing out all the wrinkles and it will get better with time.

hogua
04-22-2005, 07:25 PM
When you signed up for the VFP program, did you get an e-mail saying you were accepted to the program? If so, how long did it take to get approved?

I signed up (or rather requested to be enrolled in) the program earlier this week, but never heard back from anyone. Just wondering how it went for everyone else.

gila
04-22-2005, 07:32 PM
I never received anything, but they are calculating my hours in that section, so I guess that will have to do.

Rudbaeck
04-22-2005, 07:36 PM
There is no confirmation email, all you need to do is fill out the form.