PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this commercial?

bernie
04-20-2005, 09:27 PM
My roommate and me were mesmerized by it. So much so, we don't know the product. We've both seen this add numerous times and still aren't totally sure of the product. Great marketing campaign, btw.

We know it's a deodorant ad, but not sure for what brand. It has a hot babe dancing dressed in black leather while it shows closeups of her and stuff. It looks like she's supposed to be in a club or something.

We think it's funny that neither are sure of the brand. We had to really think about the product itself for a bit. We think it might be old spice but not sure.

Anyone else?

b

tbach24
04-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Old Spice. There was actually a game on the internet where you put together clips of her dancing and submitted it to Old Spice and they chose the winner for the commercial. it might still work (www.whensheshot.com)

bernie
04-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Ah. It was old spice.

The link didn't work.

Dammit.

b

theredwave
04-20-2005, 09:54 PM
www.whensheshot.com (http://www.whensheshot.com)

bernie
04-20-2005, 10:08 PM
I had to bookmark that.

Another thing I remember about this commercial that me any my bud laughed at. Here's this smokin' babe and what's at the end in big friggin' letters? STINK!

Talk about a mood killer.

b

tek
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM
I thought it was going to be 'when she shot' as in those girls that squirt when they come... /images/graemlins/blush.gif