PDA

View Full Version : ATHF - Mooninites Q

DeezNuts
04-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Anyone know where I can find a definitive listing of all the episodes that the Mooninites have appeared in? I've watched the two from the first volume but have gotten through half the second volume with no sign of them.

I like the show and all, but would rather spend my time watching those episodes first, as they are by leaps and bounds the best characters I have seen in quite some time. Too tired to wade through a bunch of links from Google right now. Thanks.

DN

IsaacW
04-20-2005, 09:34 PM
They play main parts in three episodes. I can't remember the season for the third one but the episode is not as good as the first two.

They are by far the best villains in ATHF.

Tron
04-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Google --> "Aqua Teen episode guide" --> First link

Come on

jnalpak
04-21-2005, 12:21 AM
off topic but just watched the schizophrenia episode...when the "monster in ther attic" comes down stairs to hang out and shake tells him "you are the gayest monster since the inception of gayville" sooo best!

fluxrad
04-21-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
off topic but just watched the schizophrenia episode...when the "monster in ther attic" comes down stairs to hang out and shake tells him "you are the gayest monster since the inception of gayville" sooo best!

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmmmm.......JUICE!!!!

KungFuSandwich
04-21-2005, 12:32 PM
Dumber dolls is the best episode.

tbach24
04-21-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember this one, but I think the best episode is the one where Meatwad gets Carl's destroyed car. Either that or the frat brothers from outer space.

fluxrad
04-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Idunno. I think "The Clowning" could give it a run for its money.

jnalpak
04-21-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

clowning is great, the show of confidence carl gives the ATHF is classic. "i'm gonna get laid"

MasterShakes
04-21-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Clowning and Dumber Dolls are far and away the two best ATHF episodes ever. I'm just not sure which one is better.

moondogg
04-21-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
clowning is great, the show of confidence carl gives the ATHF is classic. "i'm gonna get laid"

[/ QUOTE ]

The one where Carl and Shake order the mail-order bride was pretty damn good too.

ClassicBob
04-21-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

David Cross pwns.

"Awww...you had tequila the whole time??"

Shakezula
04-22-2005, 07:32 AM
not sure what season, but the episode with all the characters brought to a meeting on the moon, by the 'nites. could have been a season finale: everyone was there, 'cept for the force. even the echoing robot. l'il er had him to tell another story, so he could inhale the smoke that arose when he speaks. and the quad laser was formed. love that.

cnfuzzd
04-22-2005, 11:09 AM
thats called "the last one" quite amusing. You all are athf amatures. trust me.

peace

john nickle

mjohnson406
04-22-2005, 02:32 PM
my dad owns a dealership

IronDragon1
04-22-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my dad owns a dealership

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay Zarnold Edward Quigley

jnalpak
05-31-2005, 12:34 PM
(bump)

Though most of us may be amateurs i can rest assure we all find this show to be frickin hilarious...

Diet episode:
Shake: Well, I have three hearts...because I'm from Tatooine.

My other fav as of late was Universal Re-monster at the end when frylock accuses them of being high:

Frylock: You guys are high!
Olgethrope: No!....dude.
Emory: Why man...are you uh, are you cool?
Olgethrope: Yes are YOU cool?

I find myself laughing at this more and more...

KungFuSandwich
05-31-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thats called "the last one" quite amusing. You all are athf amatures. trust me.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you kidding? Im 4 tabling ATHF as we speak.

We grillin tonight

DiamondDave
06-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Dealership.