PDA

View Full Version : Girl Problems

DireWolf
04-20-2005, 07:51 PM
I have a problem. Tonight this real hot girl wants to hang out. I am pretty sure i can hook up with her if i want to. She has been text messaging me for about a week straight wanting to hang out and what not.

The problem is my ex-girlfriend wants to hang out as well. She broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. the past couple of days she has been calling saying she really misses me. I am pretty sure either tonight or in the near future she will want to get back together. I am kind of a bitch like that, and will probably get back together with her. What should i do about tonight.

tbach24
04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Go with the hot girl. If the ex is really in love with you that much, she won't give up just cuz of one date with another chick.

[censored]
04-20-2005, 07:53 PM
The new girl and it is not even close. [censored] your wishy washy ex who is most likely playing mind games with you to make herself feel better. Plus if you go out with this new girl and let the ex know, she will only want you more.

Sponger15SB
04-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Did anyone think this thread was going to be about DireWolf having his first period?

Freakin
If you plan on getting back together with your ex, avoid teh other girl. If you don't, then there's no decision to make.

Freakin

slickpoppa
hang out with the hot chick. since you are not techinically going out the ex, you are in the clear. You can always hook up with the hot chick then get back together with the ex later.

jba
04-20-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone think this thread was going to be about DireWolf having his first period?

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

TimM
04-20-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a problem. Tonight this real hot girl wants to hang out. I am pretty sure i can hook up with her if i want to. She has been text messaging me for about a week straight wanting to hang out and what not.

The problem is my ex-girlfriend wants to hang out as well. She broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. the past couple of days she has been calling saying she really misses me. I am pretty sure either tonight or in the near future she will want to get back together. I am kind of a bitch like that, and will probably get back together with her. What should i do about tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could not be easier. How could you even consider taking a girl you've had already, and who also dumped you, over a hot girl you haven't had yet who seems to want you?

Go with the new one tonight, and try to get with the ex another time if you really want that. It will definitely not hurt your table image with the ex if she sees you can get other women.

Phoenix1010
04-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Threesome.

Anders_G
04-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Topic mentions something about a problem... Care to explain what the problem is?

DireWolf
04-20-2005, 08:12 PM
heh. Well, i was talking to the one girl, and i think she is coming over right now. Right after i get off the phone, my ex calls, and says she wants to get back together but she wants to talk in person about it. So we are talking tommorow. So assuming that i want to get back together with my ex tommorow, does that prohibit me from getting with the girl tonight.

[censored]
04-20-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
heh. Well, i was talking to the one girl, and i think she is coming over right now. Right after i get off the phone, my ex calls, and says she wants to get back together but she wants to talk in person about it. So we are talking tommorow. So assuming that i want to get back together with my ex tommorow, does that prohibit me from getting with the girl tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Found yourself in the ole Ross & Rachel eh?

Assuming your ex would not want to get back together if she were to know this. Yes.

razor
04-20-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to explain what the problem is?

Sincere
04-20-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does that prohibit me from getting with the girl tonight

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, she broke up w/ you remember.

Asufiji2004
04-20-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude want us to hold your hand while you pee. Christ the answer to this is so cut and dry.

GrekeHaus
04-20-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL.

bernie
04-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Say see ya to the ex.

Why would you want to go back with someone who broke up with you?

[ QUOTE ]
the past couple of days she has been calling saying she really misses me

[/ QUOTE ]

She thought she was going to be going out with someone else, but they turned her down.

[ QUOTE ]
I am pretty sure either tonight or in the near future she will want to get back together. I am kind of a bitch like that, and will probably get back together with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get some goddamn balls. You frickin' doormat. I mean that in the nicest way.

b

bernie
04-20-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Right after i get off the phone, my ex calls, and says she wants to get back together but she wants to talk in person about it. So we are talking tommorow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too much drama.

Tell her you'll let her know in a month. Hopefully, you'll forget to call her because you'll be under another girl.

b

OtisTheMarsupial
04-20-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you plan on getting back together with your ex, avoid teh other girl. If you don't, then there's no decision to make.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ddon't try the whole see hot chick tonight, and make up with ex later. It won't work. Just choose now whether you want to get back with ex or not.

PokerFink
04-20-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the past couple of days she has been calling saying she really misses me

[/ QUOTE ]

She thought she was going to be going out with someone else, but they turned her down.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly right.

Hook up with the hot chick, and when you have your heart to heart with your ex tomorrow, tell her you have just started seeing someone else. This will drive her nuts and make her want you more. Girls are like that.

PokerGoblin
04-20-2005, 10:13 PM
How long were you with your ex? Was it anything serious?

Obviously it didn't work out with someone else and now she wants you back cause she is lonely and pathetic. I'd tell her to [censored] off, you're not there for her to come and go to as she pleases.

Besides, you may click with the new girl better and forget about your ex.

Rock out with your cock out, and stop being such a pussy.

PG

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-20-2005, 11:15 PM
I just wanted to say that I'm very disappointed in this thread - the whole thing.

Edge34
04-20-2005, 11:29 PM
The answer is to try to hook up a little menage. If your ex really loved you, she'd do another chick and you at the same time.

tech
04-21-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The answer is to try to hook up a little menage.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly correct.

nothumb
04-21-2005, 12:30 AM
Ok. Your ex sounds like a flaky, soul-sucking hosebeast. I have been in your situation (back when I was about 14 and virtually dickless, but let's hope you're about that age too) and the best thing to do is clearly this.

Go out on a date with the hot girl. Don't tell your girlfriend, because she'll lay a head trip on you. Just tell her you need a week or so to sort yourself out and then go out with the hot chick. Do not try to hide it, just do your own thing because you're an individual.

You will enjoy going out with another girl, one who is good looking and really wants to be with you. See how it feels to have someone demonstrate an interest and make an effort rather than jerk you around. Think carefully about your feelings with this girl and try to forget about the ex.

Then, after all this, if you can't get her out of your mind and decide you'd rather be with your ex, shoot yourself in the fucking head.

NT

bernie
04-21-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok. Your ex sounds like a flaky, soul-sucking hosebeast

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I got done laughing my ass off at this opening line, I knew I was in for a good post.

b

tripdad
04-21-2005, 12:35 AM
i cannot believe noone has yet to request pics. no solid advice can be given without them here.

cheers!

astroglide
04-21-2005, 12:41 AM
congratulations!!

(everybody else can stop responding to the thread now)

wacki
04-21-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok. Your ex sounds like a flaky, soul-sucking hosebeast

[/ QUOTE ]

Once I got done laughing my ass off at this opening line, I knew I was in for a good post.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

When I saw NoThumb in the last post column on this page:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=exchange

Next to this title:

Girl Problems

I knew it was going to be good.

GrekeHaus
04-21-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly correct.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you see why?

Edge34
04-21-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly correct.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Boo. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

GrekeHaus
04-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Still better than just quoting it.

willie
04-21-2005, 01:11 AM
get with the new hot chick

make hte old one sweat

she'll hang there for a while

Edge34
04-21-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Still better than just quoting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its not...just quoting it may be lame. But just quoting it and then putting "Do you see why?" only makes it worse...

JaBlue
04-21-2005, 01:35 AM
have sex with the new hot girl tonight.

tomorrow call the ex and have sex with her.

chesspain
04-21-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do plan on showering by the time you see the ex tomorrow?

Jazza
04-21-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hang out with the hot chick. since you are not techinically going out the ex, you are in the clear. You can always hook up with the hot chick then get back together with the ex later.

[/ QUOTE ]

damnit slickpoppa i thought i was the only zoolander here

i think one of us has to change, paper rock scissors for it?

CostaRicaBill
04-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Go out with the hot girl and tell your ex exactly what you are going to do, she will love you even more. Hell, tell the ex you had anal sex with her and didn't wear a condom, it doesn't matter.

Rotating Rabbit
04-21-2005, 02:16 AM
Hope you saw the hot girl...and when your ex comes over don't be a doormat as someone above rightfully says, she's the dumpee remember, you dont have to take her back, SHE has to pursuade YOU. Take some time to think it over, if you agree on the spot and be her doormat, sooner or later you'll get dumped again.

TripleH68
04-21-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] your wishy washy ex who is most likely playing mind games with you to make herself feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
04-21-2005, 09:10 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

This obviously just comes down to which one is hotter...

<font color="white"> ...unless of course the menage is a possibility. </font>

TimM
04-21-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, unless it's not even close, you have to go with the one you've never had before.

scotty34
04-21-2005, 03:25 PM
n/m

JohnnyHumongous
04-21-2005, 03:34 PM
I didn't read any of the replies but FOR SURE, hang out with the new girl. Don't be a fool. Old girl probably just wants to turn you into a sissy girlfriend and hang with you to reduce her own burning guilt, in which case don't be a puss, go get some new box. Or, she wants to rekindle sexual contact in which case she will wait for you, and in fact admire you more because you are hanging with new girls. You are not waiting by the phone for the girl who dumped you, you are in a position of power because you are sending the message that you are on to bigger and better things.

Then, juggle them both and live the good life. Juggling multiple girls is the key to life, and few things (poker occasionally) make me feel as alive and happy.

meep_42
04-21-2005, 04:50 PM
If you're havin' girl problems, I feel bad for ya, son.

-d

TimM
04-21-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Edge34
04-21-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Niiiiiice.

i wanna be me
04-22-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, unless it's not even close, you have to go with the one you've never had before.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this is the correct answer.

Rick Diesel
04-22-2005, 09:06 AM
you are clearly on a break. Go for it.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
04-22-2005, 09:20 AM
i got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one...

FishNChips
04-22-2005, 02:59 PM
bumpy...

some of us losers are waiting to hear what u did with girl#2 and how u handled the ex....

yes, I'm that sad..

FishNChips

DireWolf
04-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Haha, ok. I think most people will be dissapointed but i did not hook up with the new girl. It was 420, so we hung out and smoked. She knew what was going on with my ex, and i could tell she was waiting for me to make a move, but i didn't. We were both pretty stoned though, so it wasn't akward, which was good. I got back together with my ex-girlfriend yesterday. this wasn't like a 2 month relationship either, so i think its more valid getting back together. Maybe i am just a bitch though.

Though most people said getting with someone else would make me look more attractive, i don't think that was the case here. I think it would have just broken the relationship off completely.

The Truth
04-22-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea how it got to page 5 before somebody finally said this.

meep_42
04-22-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea how it got to page 5 before somebody finally said this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, I read the whole thread just to make sure it hadn't been said.

How sad am I?

-d

bernie
04-22-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe i am just a bitch though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe

b

James Boston
04-22-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Care to explain what the problem is?

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like he can't decide which vagina takes top priority: the ex's, the hot chick's, or his.

James Boston
04-22-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, why? Were you going to offer to loan him your copy of "Are you there God? It's me, Margaret?"

jaybee_70
04-22-2005, 05:53 PM
Hit the strange while you can.

Joe