PDA

View Full Version : Trend to look at with the Portand Trailblazers

balt999
11-07-2002, 08:22 PM
I think the Portland Trailblazers will surprise more people than expected...I love how Cheeks has set this team up with Stoudimire, Anderson, and Wells in the starting lineup with Pippen off the bench..But I see them struggle against teams they should beat....Take last night, against Memphis...they looked very sluggish, allowing Memphis to score at will against them until finally putting it together...Then On Saturday, when they were trounced by the Denver Nuggets. I took the Nuggets (+15) because I feel the the Blazers have the personality of feeling they could just show up and win a game...I feel it will be a trend....AGainst good opponents (Lakers, Kings, Nets, etc..you will the best of them). So look to bet against the Blazers when their playing subpar teams like The Nuggets, Cavs, Grizz, Bulls, etc)

Teddy
11-07-2002, 10:18 PM
I agree.. Portland is the worst for simply showing up.. The problem is that although they do play better against top notch teams, they simply are not as good as the Lakers, Kings, Mavs, etc... WildBill alluded to this in an earlier post about overing their win total for the season..

I would almost say that anytime you see a double digit dog against the Blazers, take em.. You will win more often than not..