PDA

View Full Version : Pet Monkey

HoldEm_Hero
04-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Im considering getting a pet monkey. Has anyone ever had one and if so, how much responsibility is it compared to a dog? And is this a good idea? Pros/Cons appreciated. Thanks. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

LALDAAS
04-20-2005, 03:14 PM
All they do is sit around and jerk off all day. Then they throw it around the house.

Do you really want to dodge little handfuls of jize and sh!t balls all day.

jnalpak
04-20-2005, 03:25 PM
buddy had one growing up....INSANE!!!!
they are great pets and like dogs will give you love and attention....

BUT, they need to wear DIAPERS to be presentable and they can get all monkey crazy on you

chaas4747
04-20-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they can get all monkey crazy on you

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my new saying for my friends that date [censored] up girls.

"That girl got all Monkey Crazy on you" lol

Shajen
04-20-2005, 03:29 PM
I hate monkeys.

http://www.mp3.com.au/img/artist/Bad%20Monkey_RESIZED.jpg

istewart
04-20-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
they can get all monkey crazy on you

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my new saying for my friends that date [censored] up girls.

"That girl got all Monkey Crazy on you" lol

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

Beerfund
04-20-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All they do is sit around and jerk off all day. Then they throw it around the house.

Do you really want to dodge little handfuls of jize and sh!t balls all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a monkey not a silverback gorilla. If it threw shyt at me I would say "No moneky! that's a bad monkey!" and then I beat it with a wooden spoon til it learns how to be respectful. AND thennnnnn I teach it to whack me off /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I teach it to whack me off /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why stop there? I bet monkey lips give a hell of a blowjob.

peachy
04-20-2005, 03:39 PM
from what i understand u have to have a special lisence (permint) to own one and in some cities u arent allowed to period...and the permit can cost up to 10k in some places - this is what a man who sold monkeys told me when i considered buying one for about 2 mins.

Some say they r hard to train, go to the bathroom all over the place and can get very territorial and vicious to people who come in....and even if u get a small one they can still do major damage b/w them being x times stronger than thier weight and having sharp teeth and claws

I think if i ever had a large house with maybe a sun room that connected into a greenhouse type area so it had a ton of room i might consider getting one. I much rather have a white tiger though...but id feel bad declawing and defanging it /images/graemlins/frown.gif but i think someone would think twice about robbing my house if they walked in to mah pretty white tiger!

istewart
04-20-2005, 03:40 PM
See this movie for tips.

http://www.bo-films.net/compositeurs/hans_zimmer/monkey/monkey.jpg

Beerfund
04-20-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I teach it to whack me off /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why stop there? I bet monkey lips give a hell of a blowjob.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, come on, lets not get disgusting here. Allthough, eventualy I would teach him to clean up and if he chooses to do that with his mouth then thats his own choice.

liquidboss
04-20-2005, 03:46 PM
You have a lot in common with the Mesa, AZ SWAT team.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0416swatmonkey16-ON.html

I can't wait until it gets torn limb from limb by some dude on PCP.

P.S. 500th post... Hooray!!!

jnalpak
04-20-2005, 03:57 PM
btw, my buddy didnt have a crazy orangatang or some white back gorilla...it was one of those cute little "friends"/movie monkeys...

they had a whole room (300-500sq ft) that was dedicated to it.

BTW a pet monkey when you are baked is maybe the next best thing next to another bong hit.

astroglide
04-20-2005, 03:59 PM
i would wager most people who get pet monkeys are terrible owners

theghost
04-20-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...two chimps escaped their enclosures. Davis, who lost his left foot, several fingers and part of his face in the attack, has undergone numerous operations. He's remained unconscious and in critical condition since the attack, his attorney said.

[/ QUOTE ]

story here (http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20050419-1607-ca-chimpanzeeattack.html)

peachy
04-20-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...two chimps escaped their enclosures. Davis, who lost his left foot, several fingers and part of his face in the attack, has undergone numerous operations. He's remained unconscious and in critical condition since the attack, his attorney said.

[/ QUOTE ]

story here (http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20050419-1607-ca-chimpanzeeattack.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

is that the one where the old man was attacked visiting a monkey they handed over to a animal presevere with his wife?? and got attacked my other monkeys??

theghost
04-20-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is that the one where the old man was attacked visiting a monkey they handed over to a animal presevere with his wife?? and got attacked my other monkeys??

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like it:
[ QUOTE ]
The Davises were at the sanctuary to celebrate the birthday of Moe, a 39-year-old chimpanzee who was taken from his West Covina home after biting off part of a woman's finger in 1999. Moe was not involved in the March 3 incident.

[/ QUOTE ]