PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Etiquette Part II (Toilet)

jnalpak
04-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Bathroom Etiquette Part II - Toilet

You have a row of 5 toilets to choose from, all are vacant and flushed. Which one do you choose and why?

Do you give a courtesy flush as it comes out?
Do you just let it loose and smile like an evil villain who just unleashed stinky vengeance on Gotham City?

I really don’t have much to say on this Part II except that I find it quite odd that people don’t lay paper on the seat or take the provided "seat protector" and use it to their advantage. Its f#%kin gross to hear the door fly open and have some guy sit down and boom he's flying at the seat of his pants with no courtesy flush....his bare ass is exposed to doodie backwash (at least the protector sort of protects)!!!!

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 02:51 PM
I hate the protectors. You slide around on them, plus they hang in the water. I do give the seat a good wipedown beforehand though. Always take the far stall. In the sample given this allows the next guy to leave an empty stall between and the next guy to do the same. I don't like the courtesy flush because some crappy toilets splash a little too much and I like my ass dry.

jnalpak
04-20-2005, 02:56 PM
one more situation:
do you use baby wipes at home? do you bring the baby wipes into work?

my colleague has a travel size that he throws in his pocket bf his "business meeting", im thinking of getting one too but the thought of someone finding it is quite hilarious and emabarassing as we always make fun of him and his "soft" tissue usage....

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one more situation:

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with you?

bholdr
04-20-2005, 03:40 PM
I try to only crap in my own toilet, where i make as much noise as i please, TYVM.

if i am out, i will just find a clean private bathroom- if this means leaving the dive bar that i hang at ad going into the ritzy place next door, so be it. I prefer a clean seat to a protector. i mean, really, unless there's piss on the seat, it's probably a lot cleaner/safer than shaking hands.

here's a couple stories for you though:

A: I had a buddy in high school that went until the last month of his senior year without taking a dump at school. he'd hold it or drive home instead. when he finally broke down and did it- well, you can imagine how bad he had to go.

B: this is really disgusting- if you're ocd, do not read on; On a road trip, also in high school, a freind of mine pulled into a texaco and went to take a crap. he came out like 30minutes later, white as a sheet and obviously very distresses. we asked him what happened- he said that after dropping the kids off at the pool, he wiped and stood up- and his dick was covered in blood- not his?!?!! we never did figure it out, but he said his dick hurt the rest of the day from the antiseptics that he used to clean it up. disgusting. horrible. nasty. i always check now.

Luzion
04-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Isn't the more important question, regarding toilet paper; are you a buncher, or a folder? or do you just use your hands and wash them afterwards?

NoChance
04-20-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you give a courtesy flush as it comes out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try this (http://www.poopreport.com/Techniques/Content/Muffler/muffler.html)

bdk3clash
04-20-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't the more important question, regarding toilet paper; are you a buncher, or a folder? or do you just use your hands and chop them off afterwards?

[/ QUOTE ]
Fixed your post.

istewart
04-20-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't the more important question, regarding toilet paper; are you a buncher, or a folder? or do you just use your hands and chop them off afterwards?

[/ QUOTE ]
Fixed your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

Luzion
04-20-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Fixed your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh... and to think after wiping my ass with my fingers I would just hold them under the hand dryer for a minute and go back to work as usual...

Doh /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jnalpak
04-20-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one more situation:

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

coming up with this...A LOT!! lol

jnalpak
04-20-2005, 04:01 PM
im more of a three fold kind of guy, but in a rush im a buncher...

then again, i work in a place where the TP is like 3ply!!!!!
sooo soft

LALDAAS
04-20-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you just let it loose and smile like an evil villain who just unleashed stinky vengeance on Gotham City?

[/ QUOTE ]

God damn this was funny!

[ QUOTE ]
I hate the protectors. You slide around on them, plus they hang in the water. I do give the seat a good wipedown beforehand though. Always take the far stall. In the sample given this allows the next guy to leave an empty stall between and the next guy to do the same. I don't like the courtesy flush because some crappy toilets splash a little too much and I like my ass dry.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was to god damn funny!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one more situation:

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont knock it till you tried it. My roomate has IBS. When he moved in he had baby wipes in the bathroom.
I said WTF?

Then I gave one a try, one of those days when you get Baboon ass from wiping all day from the beer shits.You know one of those days where you have to pat not wipe becuase it burns so damn bad.

These things were cool and gentle. Made the beer shits a little less unpleasnt if that is at all possible.

jnalpak
04-20-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

These things were cool and gentle. Made the beer shits a little less unpleasnt if that is at all possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

PREECH ON BROTHER!!!