PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett Johansson

someguy2
04-20-2005, 12:40 PM
Do you find her attractive? http://www.edgescans.com/edgescans_scarlett_johansson48.jpg
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/movie_pix/movieline/young_hollywood_2004_photos/scarlett_johansson/young2.jpg
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/bruce_almighty/scarlett_johansson/brucepre2.jpg

istewart
04-20-2005, 12:40 PM
Yes but she's not out of this world. And the second and third pics don't help her case (if that was your intention).

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Doable but not extremely hot by any stretch.

Ten7offsuit
04-20-2005, 12:41 PM
she has big lips /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soul Daddy
04-20-2005, 12:42 PM
Those pics are horrible, but yes, I think she is striking.

Pocket Trips
04-20-2005, 12:43 PM
I would definately do things to her with a turkey baster that would have the ASPCA after me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

astroglide
04-20-2005, 12:43 PM
http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/scarlett_johansson/scarlett_johannson-topless_01.jpg

http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/scarlett_johansson/scarlett_johannson-topless_02.jpg

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 12:44 PM
She looks cross-eyed.

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/scarlett_johansson/scarlett_johannson-topless_01.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

istewart
04-20-2005, 12:45 PM
I hate people that post that picture. SHE HAS BREASTS. WE GET IT.

Soul Daddy
04-20-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate people that post that picture. SHE HAS BREASTS. WE GET IT.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mmm... breasts.

astroglide
04-20-2005, 12:49 PM
as far as i know, i'm the only one that has posted those pictures and i've only done it one other time. feel free to ignore me if it incites your hatred.

Sporky
04-20-2005, 12:50 PM
insanely attractive

Shajen
04-20-2005, 12:54 PM
She's decent.

There are much much better airbrushed/made up pics of here out there.

As far as day to day goes?

Eh, she's alright.

Nice cans though.

tdarko
04-20-2005, 12:57 PM
attractive and talented, i give her two enthusiastic thumbs up.

she has a sexy way about her too, when i am watching her movies i can't stop thinking about how i want to poon her in the ass. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

IndieMatty
04-20-2005, 01:02 PM
I love her. like literally and unconditionally. I am in love with her.

BusterStacks
04-20-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
04-20-2005, 01:03 PM
i find her one of the most unattractive people in hollywood...her body is lookable...but her face blah

IndieMatty
04-20-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay the [censored] away from my girl.

tdarko
04-20-2005, 01:06 PM
yeah but you also think britney is gross, this is a hater-free thread so please leave.

InchoateHand
04-20-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm not in the "rag on peachy" camp, but your observaitons are wholly inverted. There are plenty of "hotter" bodies, but she has an incredibly compelling face.

IndieMatty
04-20-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i find her one of the most unattractive people in hollywood...her body is lookable...but her face blah

[/ QUOTE ]

She's got intangible thing going for her. She's a little weird. Shes a great actress. She's so subtle in her movements. She has like soul...shes not just a hot chick.

BusterStacks
04-20-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like a typical ugly girl... again. And thus, we don't care what you think.

PoBoy321
04-20-2005, 01:08 PM
I voted "No" because those pics are gross and I have no idea who this is.

tdarko
04-20-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's got intangible thing going for her. She's a little weird. Shes a great actress. She's so subtle in her movements. She has like soul...shes not just a hot chick.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah what he said. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoBoy321
04-20-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] You sound like a typical ugly girl... again. And thus, we don't care what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir

GreywolfNYC
04-20-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Yep, me too.

ddollevoet
04-20-2005, 01:16 PM
meh

Ten7offsuit
04-20-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What movie is that from?

fsuplayer
04-20-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and she made that dennis quaid movie watchable. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

her face is amazing. very non-blah.

tdarko
04-20-2005, 01:20 PM
a love song for bobby long.

good movie.

BusterStacks
04-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Here you go, noobs:

http://dreamer2313.com/scarlettjohanssonphotogallery.htm

Post your faves

InchoateHand
04-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Another blah face for peachy:

http://myhorseconnection.com/scarlettjohansson/scarlettjohansson181.jpg

IndieMatty
04-20-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe in Georgia, blah means perfect and unparalleled in beauty?

Schneids
04-20-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. This is PERFECT for how I'd describe why I think her and Natalie Portman are both out of this world. Like, Lost In Translation was good but the fact she was on the screen more than 2/3 of the time made the movie incredible.

peachy
04-20-2005, 01:41 PM
its just my opinion of her...there r other girls which i find extremely pretty and attractive

Beerfund
04-20-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its just my opinion of her...there r other girls which i find extremely pretty and attractive

[/ QUOTE ]

Like who? Oprah? Rosie? Hillary Clinton? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

tdarko
04-20-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Like who? Oprah? Rosie? Hillary Clinton?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bea Arthur?

VBM
04-20-2005, 01:51 PM
even w/o her being so buxom, i think she's classically beautiful. she would've been a movie star in any decade there was movies.

also, she comes off as so self-assured & smart, it gives her a dimension of hotness most girls don't comprehend...

razor
04-20-2005, 02:00 PM
damn you! damn you! damn you!

Help, I can't think straight anymore...

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 02:00 PM
She's very average.

IndieMatty
04-20-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's very average.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake,. She's 10 times if not 100 times more desireable than Jessica Simpson.

lucas9000
04-20-2005, 02:07 PM
i selected "yes" because there wasn't a "undoubtedly most definitely hell mother [censored] yes" option.

lucas9000
04-20-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: here's some text so i'm not just quoting exactly what he said, though he summed it up perfectly.

peachy
04-20-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no like...charlize theron, elizabeth hurley, rachel weisz, kate beckinsale, jessica beil, eva mendes, kiera knightly, ashley judd, angelina jolie, eva longoria, halle baerry, sandra bullock, claire forlani, kate winslet, jessica simpson

and i think drew barrymore is cute in her own way...its more her personality here though

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's very average.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly not.

chaas4747
04-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Is she hotter than two lesbians that want to team up on you?

Still a little disappointed. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tron
04-20-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's very average.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly not.

[/ QUOTE ]

lucas9000
04-20-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, you really know how to hit where it hurts. don't make me regret my decision!

Beerfund
04-20-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no like...charlize theron, elizabeth hurley, rachel weisz, kate beckinsale, jessica beil, eva mendes, kiera knightly, ashley judd, angelina jolie, eva longoria, halle baerry, sandra bullock, claire forlani, kate winslet, jessica simpson

and i think drew barrymore is cute in her own way...its more her personality here though

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont forget what chicks you mentioned because when someone makes a post about rather or not one of them is hot, you can't reply saying how slutty and disgusting she is.

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, you really know how to hit where it hurts. don't make me regret my decision!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you regret every day of your life and live to be 106.

ucfryan
04-20-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes but she's not out of this world. And the second and third pics don't help her case (if that was your intention).

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
04-20-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont forget what chicks you mentioned because when someone makes a post about rather or not one of them is hot, you can't reply saying how slutty and disgusting she is.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive liked all these girls for a long time and for various reasons...my opinions of them wont change unless they do something horrible to themselves or conduct themselves in a totally weird manner all the sudden

none of them r perfect...they all have flaws...but i think these r the better looking ones

ucfryan
04-20-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Theron is easily the best looking woman in Hollywood. Her or Cuthbert.

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Theron is easily the best looking woman in Hollywood. Her or Cuthbert.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. The accident in which she lost her breasts was very unfortunate, however.

Jack of Arcades
04-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Count me in as another one totally smitten. In Good Company was so great.

"Everything seems to be... perfect."
"Then why are you still talking?"

Blarg
04-20-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That face is achingly beautiful. The body is wild too, but doesn't even matter; the face has already sealed the deal. It hurts me down to my soul not to be banging that this very minute. I've always had a thing for her. And she does have a presence and personality that is unusual, as others have commented on. A kind of interiorness and appearance of thinking about things that certainly passes for intelligence and could signal it, and has an endearing aspect to it. More than ordinary charm to go with much more than ordinary beauty makes for a combo that knocks my socks off.

Blarg
04-20-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's very average.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absoluely. Jessica has a great bod, but a big hook nose and plenty of facial flaws, and is the kind of woman who needs a ton of make up before you remember how hot she is.

AngryCola
04-20-2005, 04:14 PM
She is beautiful.
That's really all I can say.

chaas4747
04-20-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
plenty of facial flaws

[/ QUOTE ]

They are called huge [censored] zits.

Blarg
04-20-2005, 04:15 PM
I'd put Halle Berry way above Theron. And lots of other women too.

Ulysses
04-20-2005, 05:02 PM
She is hot. Anyone who thinks Jessica Simpson is hotter is delusional.

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, El D. Being wrong is just getting to be a regular thing with you lately.

[censored]
04-20-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, although I would have preferred a meh option.

IndieMatty
04-20-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, El D. Being wrong is just getting to be a regular thing with you lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, you're being blinded by dumb trampy blonde = hot. Look at Jessicas nose (that weird bump) look at scarletts perfect face. There is no comparison. Scarlett > Jessica.

bholdr
04-20-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That face is achingly beautiful. The body is wild too, but doesn't even matter; the face has already sealed the deal. It hurts me down to my soul not to be banging that this very minute. I've always had a thing for her. And she does have a presence and personality that is unusual, as others have commented on. A kind of interiorness and appearance of thinking about things that certainly passes for intelligence and could signal it, and has an endearing aspect to it. More than ordinary charm to go with much more than ordinary beauty makes for a combo that knocks my socks off.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup.

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jake, you're being blinded by dumb trampy blonde = hot. Look at Jessicas nose (that weird bump) look at scarletts perfect face. There is no comparison. Scarlett > Jessica.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by perfect you mean meh, then yes Scarlett is perfect. Her teeth are too big. Her mouth is weird looking and she appears to have terminally chapped lips. There is nothing above average about her.

Los Feliz Slim
04-20-2005, 05:17 PM
I was completely infatuated with her until I heard the story about her banging Benicio Del Toro in an elevator. That kind of took the edge off.

Niwa
04-20-2005, 05:19 PM
8 out of 10.

gumpzilla
04-20-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was completely infatuated with her until I heard the story about her banging Benicio Del Toro in an elevator. That kind of took the edge off.

[/ QUOTE ]

That just makes it better.

I dig her voice.

[censored]
04-20-2005, 05:30 PM
wow, she is really pretty in the picture. enough so to change my meh to a yes.

Blarg
04-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Yup, that too. She's got a little too much Kirk Douglas in her chin for me, too.

mcteecho
04-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Enormously.

Blarg
04-20-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If by perfect you mean meh, then yes Scarlett is perfect. Her teeth are too big. Her mouth is weird looking and she appears to have terminally chapped lips. There is nothing above average about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has just veered into the delusional, and isn't a matter of taste anymore.

purnell
04-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Some of you guys are just way too picky. How can this woman not be considered attractive? For what reason do you need a more attractive woman than this?

nothumb
04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Love her. Very versatile in terms of her appearance and style, which to me says a lot about her natural looks. A very good actress with a lot of character and intelligence.

I would rather go on a date with this girl than bang anyone from the Ms. OOT competition. Seriously.

NT

New001
04-20-2005, 06:49 PM
I thought I was the only person that thought she was really freaking hot /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I'm disappointed now.

bukkrukk
04-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Very hot.

private joker
04-20-2005, 07:18 PM
I can't believe I have to post this picture again to remind people that this is a very hot chick.

http://img100.exs.cx/img100/4690/essjcover8qb.jpg

Phoenix1010
04-20-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. This is PERFECT for how I'd describe why I think her and Natalie Portman are both out of this world. Like, Lost In Translation was good but the fact she was on the screen more than 2/3 of the time made the movie incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I found her inexplicably alluring in that movie, and couldn't really figure out why. She spends a large part of the movie in scrubby pajamas with little make up, and even when she dresses up it's not really in a sexy way. Something about the way she carries herself implies that she doesn't really care about appearing sexy, because there are more important things to think about. Casual attractiveness is way better than made up attractiveness, and any girl that exudes that kind of confidence has a lot going for her, in my opinion.

Plus, she's got big knockers.

Blarg
04-20-2005, 08:15 PM
The sweet icing on a very fine cake.

beckham9
04-20-2005, 08:21 PM
she is definately hotter than anyone on this forum's girlfriend or wife....no question about it

oreogod
04-20-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It weird looking at this pic of her. She looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend who was yes, very hot as well. Still really weird when u are scrolling down a forum and see a giant face that looks like someone u used to know.

oreogod
04-20-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's very average.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jessica simpson is a retard who probably couldnt give a good blow job.

Now this girl, u could have a decent conversation and not have to pass her a [censored] dictionary every two minutes. Shes got a sweet voice, probably gives sweet ass blowjobs and Im totally leaning on the fact that she is not an idiot.

The Stranger
04-20-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im totally leaning on the fact that she is not an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

From her blog:
[ QUOTE ]

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

i think i found it.....
Current mood: drained

just got done taping the tonight show with jay. now it's off to more publicity and interviews. i'm not in a very good mood right now.
on a happier note though, i think i may have found a religion that suits me. it's really been stressing me out that i don't have a religion to identify with. i've been talking a lot to my friend frank who's catholic. it seems really interesting and like there's a lot of substance. you can't just choose to be catholic and then start going to mass, you have to go to rcia or something so you can start learning all of the parts of catholicism. i wouldn't be able to start rcia until the summer though, since there's a group going on right now and it ends at easter. i'm excited though because i think i've finally found the religion for me.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

ow

I'm not going to do this whole testing me thing, so people can find out if this is really me or not. it's so stupid. don't talk to me if you're just going to ask quiz me over what i know about myself.

Friday, December 17, 2004

LOVE
Current mood: curious

I WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE YESTERDAY. I BOUGHT SO MUCH FROM FRED SEGAL. I GOT THE CUTEST JEANS FROM GORGINA. I GOT NEW PRADA SHOES TOO. I WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR MY FRIENDS AND I GOT YOU GUYS SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I'LL BE IN NEW YORK TOMORROW! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

the pen of the writer is in the reader's hand
Current mood: cold

i put new pictures up. they're all from google though. i never get a copy of the pictures that people take of me, so i google my own name (pathetic i know) and then i can get the copies of all of the good pics.
i talked to allison last night for the first time in forever. she's doing ok and she just got a new puppy! his name is bradley and he sounds so adorable. hopefully i have picture of them soon so i can share it. my mom has been sick all this week so i've had to stop over there and do her laundry and such. it's been nice to see her so much though. i've hardly gone out this week at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason I thought she'd be cooler. And yes, I'm a creepy stalker for finding this.

Blarg
04-20-2005, 10:29 PM
The less you know about a lot of people, the easier it is to like them. I hope she likes catholicism as much as she likes Prada and Fred Segal.

To be more fair though, most blogs and diaries are pretty boring. It's not fair to expect an Anais Nin.

gumpzilla
04-20-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not fair to expect an Anais Nin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll admit that my familiarity with her work is limited to a couple of stories from Delta of Venus, but I don't think I would be more attracted to Scarlett if she were writing stories about playing games with her 12 year old nephews and nieces that involved them dry humping her.

iMsoLucky0
04-20-2005, 11:10 PM
I do not think that she is attractive at all. I would do her, yes, but she is not hot by any definition of the word.

Blarg
04-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Nin's diaries are where the real writing is.

jakethebake
04-21-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im totally leaning on the fact that she is not an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

From her blog:
[ QUOTE ]

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

i think i found it.....
Current mood: drained

just got done taping the tonight show with jay. now it's off to more publicity and interviews. i'm not in a very good mood right now.
on a happier note though, i think i may have found a religion that suits me. it's really been stressing me out that i don't have a religion to identify with. i've been talking a lot to my friend frank who's catholic. it seems really interesting and like there's a lot of substance. you can't just choose to be catholic and then start going to mass, you have to go to rcia or something so you can start learning all of the parts of catholicism. i wouldn't be able to start rcia until the summer though, since there's a group going on right now and it ends at easter. i'm excited though because i think i've finally found the religion for me.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

ow

I'm not going to do this whole testing me thing, so people can find out if this is really me or not. it's so stupid. don't talk to me if you're just going to ask quiz me over what i know about myself.

Friday, December 17, 2004

LOVE
Current mood: curious

I WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE YESTERDAY. I BOUGHT SO MUCH FROM FRED SEGAL. I GOT THE CUTEST JEANS FROM GORGINA. I GOT NEW PRADA SHOES TOO. I WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR MY FRIENDS AND I GOT YOU GUYS SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I'LL BE IN NEW YORK TOMORROW! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

the pen of the writer is in the reader's hand
Current mood: cold

i put new pictures up. they're all from google though. i never get a copy of the pictures that people take of me, so i google my own name (pathetic i know) and then i can get the copies of all of the good pics.
i talked to allison last night for the first time in forever. she's doing ok and she just got a new puppy! his name is bradley and he sounds so adorable. hopefully i have picture of them soon so i can share it. my mom has been sick all this week so i've had to stop over there and do her laundry and such. it's been nice to see her so much though. i've hardly gone out this week at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason I thought she'd be cooler. And yes, I'm a creepy stalker for finding this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly she's a genius.

jakethebake
04-21-2005, 09:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jessica simpson is a retard who probably couldnt give a good blow job.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a blond bimbo. Of course she could give a blowjob.

[ QUOTE ]
Now this girl, u could have a decent conversation and not have to pass her a [censored] dictionary every two minutes. Shes got a sweet voice, probably gives sweet ass blowjobs and Im totally leaning on the fact that she is not an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell wants conversation. When a woman thinks she's smart enough to have a conversation with you, she'll just talk too damn much and I count it as a negative.