PDA

View Full Version : im absolutely speechless

johnnybeef
04-20-2005, 03:53 AM
so my buddie just imd me and told me that he would quit drinking for this (http://www.collegehumor.com/?image_id=133088)

[censored]
04-20-2005, 03:56 AM
That's postable

http://www.collegehumor.com/img/a/ass_for_days.jpg

Sponger15SB
04-20-2005, 03:58 AM
Not only does that look fake, but she had the legs of a horse, and probably the face of one too.

Brainwalter
[ QUOTE ]
That's postable

[/ QUOTE ]

F*ck yeah, I'd post it.

[censored]
[ QUOTE ]
Not only does that look fake, but she had the legs of a horse, and probably the face of one too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all of us can be as selective as you sponger.

Phoenix1010
04-20-2005, 03:59 AM
Don't mean to pee in your cereal but I find it hard to believe that a human female's midsection could be that thin in proportion to the rest of her body. I could be wrong, of course.

Brainwalter
04-20-2005, 03:59 AM
Does look fake though.

PoBoy321
04-20-2005, 04:00 AM
True, she does look really disproportionate, but seriously, if you're turning that down, you need reexamine your standards.

The Stranger
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, she must live on the 20th floor of some place without an elevator.

Chairman Wood
[ QUOTE ]
Don't mean to pee in your cereal but I find it hard to believe that a human female's midsection could be that thin in proportion to the rest of her body. I could be wrong, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]
You really just pissed on my happy.

[censored]
04-20-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
True, she does look really disproportionate, but seriously, if you're turning that down, you need reexamine your standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, can't you read? she has the legs of a horse!

Duke
04-20-2005, 04:01 AM
That's a photoshop job. The shadow is absurd.

~D

PoBoy321
04-20-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, can't you read? she has the legs of a horse!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but at some point or another, we've all hooked up with a girl with the face of one, so the legs I can deal with.

Yobz
04-20-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me = in college => lots of good lookin ppl => high standards

PoBoy321
04-20-2005, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your point? I'm not saying that you should be drooling over this girl, I'm just saying that if you're dismissing her right off the bat, chances are you're too picky.

Yobz
04-20-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your point? I'm not saying that you should be drooling over this girl, I'm just saying that if you're dismissing her right off the bat, chances are you're too picky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Truth is, I can't tell without a face. Women's bodies truly are not my marker of looks...if her face looks like it has been hit by a shovel one too many times, then she gets no lovin from me

PoBoy321
04-20-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Truth is, I can't tell without a face. Women's bodies truly are not my marker of looks...if her face looks like it has been hit by a shovel one too many times, then she gets no lovin from me

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, I'm just saying that as far as bodies go, that one is easily in the top 15-20%

Blarg
04-20-2005, 04:09 AM
Better than that, and I'm not even a fan of big asses.

The Goober
04-20-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, yer right. Look at the shadow of the top of her head - there's a shadow floating in the air in the middle of the doorway? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

johnnybeef
04-20-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude im just out of college and still live in columbus which is a major college town. i have been with more than my fair share of hot chicks, and am still doing pretty well for myself, but that is THE best body i have ever seen.

Yobz
04-20-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude im just out of college and still live in columbus which is a major college town. i have been with more than my fair share of hot chicks, and am still doing pretty well for myself, but that is THE best body i have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her thighs are bigger than mine...

NLSoldier
04-20-2005, 04:46 AM
I'm confused.

What do you mean he would "quit drinking for this"???

What does quitting drinking have to do with that girl?

DBowling
04-20-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The shadow is absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

DrPublo
04-20-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or a really bright flash in a dimly lit room? Look at the shadow of the refrigerator handle.

The Doc

Benholio
04-20-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll play along and pretend that you aren't being sarcastic. I'm sure he doesn't think this girl is being given away as a door prize at his local AA chapter, but rather that having her would be worth more to him than being able to continue to drink booze.

Gin 'n Tonic
04-20-2005, 07:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, yer right. Look at the shadow of the top of her head - there's a shadow floating in the air in the middle of the doorway? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope - the shadow is 100% right. Looks like the pic was taken with a compact camera with the flash to the left of the lens. Turn the camera on its side to take a vertical shot, and this places the flash below the lens. This is why there's no shadow under the feet, and a large shadow above the head. The shadow changes in size from the feet up as objects cast into it get further away. Placement of camera/flash confitmed by shadow of freezer handle.

Not a fake IMO.

htc1278
04-20-2005, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll play along and pretend that you aren't being sarcastic. I'm sure he doesn't think this girl is being given away as a door prize at his local AA chapter, but rather that having her would be worth more to him than being able to continue to drink booze.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. I'd quit beatin' it for that.

It does look like a photoshop job. The shadow isn't projecting onto any surface but rather it is hovering in midair. Too bad...

brokedickrooster
04-20-2005, 07:58 AM
You need to get to the gym.

axioma
04-20-2005, 08:03 AM
the shadow is clearly fake, and its not close.

shadows are cast on solid objects, not thin air...

Transference
04-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Good thing she found the fridge, she is clearly starving to death.

Am I the only one who thinks that women can be repulsively thin?

Phoenix1010
04-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Hey, maybe people from her planet cast shadows in mid-air. What's most interesting is that you can take proportions that are currently considered attractive, extend them to the point where the figure is clearly no longer human, and some guys will still be left speechless. Look at the pic, they took a very thin girl's upper body and grafted it onto the lower body of a healthy girl more than twice her size, and the result is more disturbing than attractive. She looks more like a centaur than a girl. This is not what women look like, people. I think the more interesting discussion would be whether the media is (are?) responsible for distorting the female body image to the point where mutants like this become the ideal.

I'd be interested to know what the rest of the lower half girl looks like though, as that part looks pretty good on it's own.

eleventy
04-20-2005, 09:14 AM
It looks like they added some extra shadow on her back to hide some of her waist and maker her butt look bigger.

Phoenix1010
04-20-2005, 09:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It looks like they added some extra shadow on her back to hide some of her waist and maker her butt look bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or that. Still nasty lookin'.

jakethebake
04-20-2005, 09:24 AM
Why would anyone waste their time doctoring a photo like this? There aren't enough other real hot chicks on the Internet?

augie00
04-20-2005, 09:26 AM
I'd do her once she found the rest of her torso

Slow Play Ray
04-20-2005, 09:33 AM
I've seen this photo somewhere before! That picture is definitely a little messed up or doctored, but the chick is in reality quite hot. She has a website, teen-something-or-other.com. I'll figure it out when I got home for lunch and get back to you.

guller
04-20-2005, 09:46 AM
This is a picture of her midnight binge and purge session. I would imagine she puts in a few hours every night.

Gin 'n Tonic
04-20-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the shadow is clearly fake, and its not close.
shadows are cast on solid objects, not thin air...

[/ QUOTE ]

The shadow is being cast on objects in the next room like the floor and the door/cabinet in the background - or more correctly, these objects are being cast into shadow. Check the way that the shadow is very narrow at the feet/ankle area and gets bigger as you move up and the distant objects on which the shadow is cast get further away. You only get this kind of effect with single flash in near darkness.

A relatively small object can cast a huge shadow with a point source of light, the room is decorated in dark/mid-tones and the freezer door and doorway will block most reflected light, which means that there's not a lot of fill-in from any surrounding surfaces.

No wonder people believe all that fake lunar landing sh*t.

BiffMan
04-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Agreed. The shadow's not in "thin air", it's clearly on the wall/window behind her.

That said, it doesn't look like the curve of her back is exactly the same as the shadow's curve, so I'd say that someone photoshopped a little extra arch in there to make her waist seem thinner.

gumpzilla
04-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Forget the shadow. Why is there strange discoloration right around the underwear? Beyond that, c'mon. That's just about the most unnatural looking angle for somebody's back that I've ever seen. The torso looks like it's standing up, right above the ass it looks like somebody bending over. I'm very confident this is a pretty good Photoshop job.

I agree with whoever it was that said this chick looks like a centaur in this picture. I couldn't agree more.

peachy
04-20-2005, 02:58 PM
her stomach is sooooo airbrushed away...if thats how she looks then shes sooooooo disproportional its gross...she would wobble like a duck

looked at it again...theres a dark shadow the shape of her behind it...so i definately think the picture was messed with...a shadow wont fall like that in that place and that close....she might have been hotif they left it as she really was

BusterStacks
04-20-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
her stomach is sooooo airbrushed away...if thats how she looks then shes sooooooo disproportional its gross...she would wobble like a duck

looked at it again...theres a dark shadow the shape of her behind it...so i definately think the picture was messed with...a shadow wont fall like that in that place and that close....she might have been hotif they left it as she really was

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you ever stop? you are one of the worst posters here, and I'd wager that a majority of this board utters a collective "god... shut up" whenever we open a decent thread and it gets crapped on by your insecure, idiotic opinions.

god... shut up!

willie
04-20-2005, 03:25 PM
not permanently, she'll sag eventually.

bholdr
04-20-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate that barbie-doll look- and need to see her face, but so far, i'm with sponger on this one.

bholdr
04-20-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Agreed, I'm just saying that as far as bodies go, that one is easily in the top 15-20%

[/ QUOTE ]

...which isn't saying much, considering that half of this country is fat, half of the ones that are not are old/ugly/etc...

her legs are disgusting. i couldn't deal with that- even if her face were fine. besides, i think it's photoshopped.

Dr. Strangelove
04-20-2005, 03:50 PM
You guys are pathetic. It's close, but I might quit drinking in exchange for that.

peachy
04-20-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you ever stop? you are one of the worst posters here, and I'd wager that a majority of this board utters a collective "god... shut up" whenever we open a decent thread and it gets crapped on by your insecure, idiotic opinions.

god... shut up!

[/ QUOTE ]

last time i checked i can express an opinion...u dont like the way i think or my opinions block me

Slow Play Ray
04-20-2005, 05:34 PM
I can't find that exact picture, but here's what she really looks like:

http://img256.echo.cx/img256/6213/tt74216vi.jpg

And these might be too risky to post but here are a couple (http://img256.echo.cx/img256/4129/tt74242ir.jpg) links (http://img256.echo.cx/img256/4488/tt74434qt.jpg).

purnell
04-20-2005, 06:04 PM
yeah, I think the curve of her back is altered, or abnormal. She do got a nice booty tho'.

Phoenix, regarding your other post, I think the fashion industry and the drivel that is published about it are at least partly responsible.

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-20-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you not ever known a serious figure skater?

Sincere
04-20-2005, 09:14 PM
http://them.ws/post/1657/more_tiffany_teen_nude

"spaceman"Bryce
04-20-2005, 09:22 PM
I vote hot.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Actually i vote hot again for all the crap she has taken.

oreogod
04-20-2005, 09:38 PM
I was with gin all the way. But here is where he official site is, not the type of camera the guy uses.

link (http://www.phil-flash.com/?t=r)

Id still
http://www.collegehumor.com/img/c/calculator.w492.jpg

her

peachy
04-21-2005, 02:58 AM
shes one of those girls that looks better to me with her clothes on....