PDA

View Full Version : Game of the year!!!!!

11-07-2002, 12:11 PM
I can't believe people are still pimping and betting the Vikes. They are done and have been so for quite a while now! People tried to make a case vs Jets and then vs Bucs, they suck on the rd and are decent at best at home. (Game vs Bears barely counts for anything). Anyway on to game of the year....

Jets-2'-I got it at 1', but it's 2'-3 now. No matter, this is the play of the year. Why???? Jets own Dolphins, it's almost as simple as that. It's November, prime time for Dolphins usual collapse. Jets just two games behind division leading Dolphins and will leave everything on field. Jets playing very well, Dolphins playing very poor. It's a Sunday Night game and it will be cold and the fans will be liquered up. Not to mention the fact that the Dolphins wont be able to move the ball as the Jets stack the box and Lucas can't throw down field. The Dolphin D was very poor against Ahman Green and I think the Jet coaches will run Curtis over and over again and wear them down. This is a thrashing with or without Lucas. Jets 27-10 in a very similiar game to Monday Night's game. Hack away.....By the way as I stated when my previous strong game of the week (Jets over Vikes), I hate the Jets and hardly ever play them, so this is not a fans opinion.

Clarkmeister
11-07-2002, 01:35 PM
You clearly don't understand the power of the mighty Minnesota Vikings. They will still make the playoffs this year now that they have turned the corner. Just ask Jerry.

Please, serious posts only. I can't handle this nonsensical ripping of the Vikes.

wpod
11-07-2002, 06:45 PM
Actually, game time temp will be in the 55 to 60 range.

11-08-2002, 12:40 PM
Vikes at home and you get points. Truly a no brainer !

Vikes have top offense in NFL. Stop the turnovers and they starty to roll. Last time this year you get vikes at home and points