PDA

View Full Version : Loogie in my turkey wrap; YOU BE THE JUDGE!

TStoneMBD
04-20-2005, 12:14 AM
so i went down to my local dippin donuts today, which is basically dunkin donuts but a knockoff. i eat there all the time and order these turkey wraps that they make a few times a week.

i walk inside around 8am and ask the mexican at the register if he can break a $100 bill if i order a coffee, cookie and a turkey wrap because i didnt have anything smaller. he says that they have change. so he goes into the back and makes my wrap, comes back and hands me my black and white cookie along with my coffee and turkey wrap, which is wrapped inside of one of those paper things. i pay him.

so i go into my car and take the wrap out of the paper wrapping and take a bite. the wrap is really gushy/wet and when i pull the wrap away from my mouth a really long strand of water was hanging in the air, about a foot long, dangling from the inside of my mouth into the wrap. i spit the food out of my mouth and throw the food away.

again, ive had these wraps several times. the ingredients are sliced turkey breast, lettuce, tomato and italian dressing.

so should i have gone back inside and yelled at the guy or something? i wasnt certain enough that it was in fact a loogie, but i was like 90% sure.

tripdad
04-20-2005, 12:42 AM
did it taste like snot, or just look like snot?

cheers!

[censored]
04-20-2005, 12:48 AM
I really doesn't matter for as you ordered the black and white cookie you surely would have thrown everything up, wrap included, soon thereafter.

But ya you got pwnd

TStoneMBD
04-20-2005, 12:48 AM
it tasted like a thick texture of water.

Stuey
04-20-2005, 12:50 AM
Processed turkey can get slimy if it gets old. But good chance you ran into snot here as that is a long stringy gross thingy you discribe. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Will you ever go back there again regardless? I can't see them targeting you as all you did was break a $100 bill there. If you were rude maybe the guy would do it on purpose. This is old meat or a random snotting. Both suk for you though. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TStoneMBD
04-20-2005, 12:54 AM
other than the hundred dollar bill, i was actually very nice to the guy. regardless, ive gone back there as often as i have in the past. besides this incident, i really like their service, coffee and black and white cookies.

Stuey
04-20-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
regardless, ive gone back there as often as i have in the past. besides this incident, i really like their service, coffee and black and white cookies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I own a place that serves food items and can not believe how often people do not complain when they get screwed. It is the classy move but if noone speaks up nothing changes. It is to late for this instance but I would urge you to save the bad item and show it to the staff/owner nexttime.

The people that do complain are normally the loud dumb type. When a person expresses disatisfation with a item in a normal respectful way it is always welcomed. I know you don't want/need the money back. But point it out properly and the owner/worker will correct it. I know I would!

TStoneMBD
04-20-2005, 01:10 AM
well i would have brought it in if there was a manager on shift, but it was just the mexican and some other minimum wage guy. i wish i did save it, it would definitely satisfy me to know that i got this jackoff fired.

sublime
04-20-2005, 01:12 AM
wtf are you doing out of bed at 8am?

sicko

TStoneMBD
04-20-2005, 01:17 AM
i was taking my normal 15 minute break every 9 hours, and was planning on getting back to my 27hour 8tabling session.

sublime
04-20-2005, 01:50 AM
i was taking my normal 15 minute break every 9 hours, and was planning on getting back to my 27hour 8tabling session.

well thank god it was a normal reason

Dead
04-20-2005, 01:58 AM
Go kick his ass, Farva.

And what does him being Mexican have to do with anything?

I saw a Caucasian at Home Depot today.

sublime
04-20-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. its about time you said something smart.

Dead
04-20-2005, 02:01 AM
Don't you have some more illicit substances to consume?

sublime
04-20-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

great point

sublime
04-20-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow! that REALLY went down? i thought it was just a rumor!

zokbarjazz
04-20-2005, 02:11 AM
pwnage