PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up With Monster Blinds - Strategy?

PokerAmateur4
04-19-2005, 11:53 PM
When I am playing Party SitNGos(11s 22s), I am considering what to do around level 6-7ish when it's heads up. I.e. if I'm playing heads up with someone and we both have around 5k chips and blinds are 200-400 to 250-500 what should I be thinking in my play consideration. It seems that at least 1-3 hand should be All in perhaps, as he won't neccesarily call + if he does even if I have 67o I have odds that are not horrendous in most cases. Please inform on strategy and tacticts.

Subfallen
04-20-2005, 01:27 AM
This forum focuses on limit poker. Check the 1-table Tournaments forum for better advice.

poincaraux
04-20-2005, 12:02 PM
I posted something about this on the one-table forum, but nobody has responded, so I'll mention it here: you can figure out the answer to the push-or-fold part of your question with my Heads-up all-in equity calculator (http://www.pokerstove.com/analysis/allin.php) (graciously hosted at pokerstove.com).

Like I said in my other post, there's a lot of information there, and I'd appreciate other people's reactions to/conclustions from it.