PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Card Distribution

Dontnonutin
11-07-2002, 12:42 AM
I was playing in a 9-18 hold’em game the other week when the following hand occurred.

I was not involved in the hand and it was a half-kill for 12-24. Pre-flop I can’t recall the exact betting. Five players see the flop. The flop contains two spades ten and below and an off suit. All the cards appeared to be rags. A couple players decide to get aggressive and it gets three bet with a couple of reluctant players calling.

Four players see the turn. The turn is a K. On the turn one of the players continues his raising and it two bets to see the river. The player who bet makes a quick call and the other two players mumble and call.

The river brings the third spade. One player bets and the aggressive player and the other two players call.

All the players show their cards. The most aggressive player turns over Jsxs, the two reluctant callers show Ksxs and Qsxs and of course the better shows Asxs.

I thought that was pretty amazing. Eleven of thirteen spades were dealt out in the hand and only one happy player for a very nice pot. The player doing most of the raising had a sense of humor saying “who was that stupid guy doing all the raising”
/forums/images/icons/cool.gif