PDA

View Full Version : republican presidentand both houses..

scalf
11-06-2002, 09:17 AM
/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif actually , worst combination for market...going up early, if futures hold, but all republicans not the salvation of the market...gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11-06-2002, 02:21 PM
Hey scalf- BEST combination for the market. Good for business and taxes. Also, drugs and tobacco stocks. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif LGPG, Babe

Wildbill
11-06-2002, 04:24 PM
Are you kidding me? I am not a fan of the Democrats but I am definitely one that believes best for market and country is gridlock. These morons need to be given sessions that last about half as long because they inevitably just make up crap we don't need just to make someone happy or try to justify their years in office. We need about 1/10th of the laws they write and make, with Republicans I fear we are just going to get the moralistic crap with only a few goodies thrown in. Hell this site could get on the s*** list for "promoting" gambling which any good Republican will tell you is evil and will wreck your family (even if you don't have one!)

Why is it that Bush got a "mandate" when about 1/3 of the voters voted in most places? I think if you get that kind of turnout the election should be a mandate to get the hell out and come back to us with something that we can really support.

Say what you want about Jesse Ventura, but he was as popular as you can get because he said it like it really is. People want government to stay out of their business. The donkeys and elephants don't seem to get that, they think we elect them so they can tell us what we should do even if very few of us even bother to vote for the idiots.

scalf
11-06-2002, 04:29 PM
/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif actually, they went over this on cnbc yesterday..and actually..it has been a disaster for market averages when republicans control it all...still fed goes down 1/2 pt today...got my left lung on quick up move in csco....pdg still good too..lol...ya look terrific oh pb...gl