PDA

View Full Version : Blind stealing based on PT stats

albin
04-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Hello!

I started 8 tabling Paryts SnGs a few weeks ago, quite of find myself in the end of the tournament forced to steel some blinds to survive. I basically have to choose my victims by look at stats from PT via PV and stack sizes, since I don't have any spare time to look out for other factors.

My question now is what's the key stats too look out for, added the folded SB and BB to steel in PV last night but since I only have about 35 hands logged for a new player, and maybe like 10 hands logged at Level 3+ I don't find those stats very useful. I usually instead look out for players with low VPIP and medium to small stack sizes.

I prefer the player to have a decent aggression as well since he is less likely to be a calling station then. Another thing a realized is that players that have stolen my (or another players) blind are more likely to give there for a steel attempt.

What makes you try to steel blinds? How much do you value the other player fold %, stack size, you position and your holdings. Would be nice to get some more Views on this issue and some comments on my own concept.

Any comments are welcome as usual.