PDA

View Full Version : Robbery gone VERRRRRY BAD

Ianco15
04-19-2005, 04:37 AM
Robber gets owned+++. Graphic Video.
NSFW. link. (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/badrobbery.wmv)

Dynasty
04-19-2005, 04:52 AM
If this is real, the cashier could be in serious trouble. Shooting a person when he is down and incapacitated could lead to prosecution for murder.

JaBlue
04-19-2005, 04:54 AM
yeah, that body-dragging at the end doesn't look to good either

Rotating Rabbit
04-19-2005, 04:59 AM
Yeah and he shot the dude TWICE when he was down. Probably was gonna die from the first shot by the original shot anyway.

The body dragging suggests its staged. I dragged a body once its tough work, and its not something you'd want to do.

Luzion
04-19-2005, 05:01 AM
What a fake video.

1) All the acting is so unrealistic. Do retail clothing store cashiers always have a handgun handy underneath the register? When the cashier is executing the robber on the floor, does he have to exaggerate his shots so badly when your "life is in danger"? Does the robber have to prepare to duck behind the clothing rack even before the cashier whips his gun out?

2) Look at the last two gunshots and the end while the robber is on the floor. Look at the muzzle flashes carefully.

The last two gunshots overlap the clothing on the rack when half of both muzzle flashes shouldve been covered by the clothes. Hell, even the last muzzle flash covers up the 04-08-05 date thats ontop of the whole video. Looks like they edited some individual frames and pasted on some ugly "flash" ontop. The people that staged this video were goddamn sloppy.

SGS
04-19-2005, 05:08 AM
That can't be real.

SGS

Dynasty
04-19-2005, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That can't be real.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it were, it should have been all over the cable news. It should be easy to find out exactly who the two shooters are.

ethan
04-19-2005, 05:49 AM
That's some terrible CG. This video is fake.

touchfaith
04-19-2005, 06:00 AM
lol, I especially like the acting where the shooter bends his wrist and shoots down as if to 'poppa cap in his ass'

I say arrest him anyway for a poor performance.

bernie
04-19-2005, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If this is real, the cashier could be in serious trouble. Shooting a person when he is down and incapacitated could lead to prosecution for murder

[/ QUOTE ]

It seemed kind of odd how the clerk acted. Especially in moving the body. Why?

b

lighterjobs
04-19-2005, 10:58 AM
I thought the video was in the 80's because of the clothes in there, so I thought it was pretty fun that it said '4/8/05'. I like how the store clerk stood over the top of the robber and capped his ass like he was ice cube in that scene from boyz in the hood.

r2p
04-19-2005, 11:11 AM
N.otice how he holds the gun above the rack so that you see him shoot. You would just shoot from a lower position naturally.

astroglide
04-19-2005, 12:21 PM
does look fake but to be fair you could see the robber with gun in hand turning it toward the guy before he shoots him on the floor