PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Mop Squeezers

Ryan_21
11-05-2002, 10:11 PM
The dreaded QQ came again to night. If you have no idea what I'm talking about see my post below.

3 fold to me, I look down and my heart sinks as I see the mop sqeezers. But I know its the right move so I raise w/ my QQ, cutoff calls and BB calls.

Flop comes 3h 10h Qc. At this point I know Im up against 2 calling stations so no funky moves just bet it all the way, but in the back of my mind I know the 3rd heart will fall at the river and beat me.

Turn comes 2s. Whew, I can breath for now, bet out again.

River...............K........d, whew again yes I got these suckers, bet again. It holds and I take down a nice sized pot. Halayluya

Ryan_21

Kurn, son of Mogh
11-06-2002, 10:44 AM
Ah, yes, the wonderful regression to the mean. I'll be waiting for that myself after last night, when 8 consecutive flush draws with great odds came up empty.

riffraff
11-16-2002, 04:06 PM
Loose, aggressive and wild player who has been raising the last 5 hands does so again UTG. I'm in the cutoff with QQ and 3-bet it. Wild UTG caps it and we see the flop heads up.

Flop: T64r

Wild UTG bets, I raise without hesitation, UTG calls.

Turn: J in 4th suit

Wild UTG bets, I raise again without hesitation. UTG now 3-bets it and I call.

River: A

UTG bets, I call. He shows KQo

Lost with QQ at least 5 other times that session. Sometimes those b*tches get a mean streak going.