PDA

View Full Version : More fat people or stupid people?

Chaostracize
04-19-2005, 01:15 AM
After reading a thread from Alobar, it got me to thinking. When it comes to all the people in the world, I'm fairly certain there are more stupid people. When it comes to people in the US, I'm on the fence.

Keep in mind this is not to be taken so seriously that you go and find the literal definition of stupid or fat. Just choose what you see to be the truth from your own experience.

So which is it?

Chairman Wood
04-19-2005, 01:22 AM
?? But if I were forced to pick I would choose to have more fat people than stupid people.

Jack of Arcades
04-19-2005, 01:26 AM
Speaking as someone who is 5'9" 260, it usually goes hand-in-hand.

Chaostracize
04-19-2005, 01:30 AM
I was about to make a post like this, but did not want to get completely flamed.

I feel, in general, overweight people are more likely to be stupid.

I know plenty of gravitationally challenged people who are bona fide geniuses, but the vast majority seems to be dumb dumb dumb.

Am I way off mark saying this?

natedogg
04-19-2005, 01:31 AM
I think it is estimated that 60% of americans are overweight or obese.

Only 60%? The stupid FAR outweight the fat, no pun intended.

natedogg

Alobar
04-19-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I know plenty of gravitationally challenged people who are bona fide geniuses, but the vast majority seems to be dumb dumb dumb.

Am I way off mark saying this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so. I think fat people get unfairly stereo typed in this regard. Sure lots of fat people are stupid, but thats just cuz lots of people are stupid and lots of people are fat.

STLantny
04-19-2005, 01:41 AM
Odd thing is, the fatter I get the smarter I am. For some reason, when I get on my reading/learnign/immersing myself in computers/poker/history etc, I tend to not eat right, and slack off at the gym.

bholdr
04-19-2005, 02:08 AM
all fat people are stupid, but not all stupid people are fat. thus, more stupid people.