PDA

View Full Version : Will I die?

Gamblor
04-18-2005, 09:29 PM
I am a poor person. Well, not really, but I don't have a lot of food in the house because I am lazy.

I ordered panzerottos (aka Calzones) with friends last night at 11pm. Half of two of them were left out on my living room table; one with Green Pepper and onion, the other with pepperoni and ground beef.

I just ate the rest of the GP+O and my roommate ate the P+GB at 9pm.

Alobar
04-18-2005, 09:31 PM
you should be ok.....your roomate, well he might be in for some trouble

bholdr
04-18-2005, 09:37 PM
you'll both be fine. the stuff you left out was cooked. no prob.

Keats13
04-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Die? Probably not.

Diarrhea? Probably.

manpower
04-18-2005, 10:07 PM
My housemate regularly leaves leftovers on the stove until the following morning before he puts them in the fridge. There've been no complications.

JMP300z
04-18-2005, 10:13 PM
according to my nutcase nutrition teacher, this is terribly bad for you..

however, in all likely hood your immune system will take care of you and you might experience minor GI discomfort.

-JP

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 10:36 PM
They'll be fine. My roommate and I used to order pizzas and leave the boxes in the corner of our room. Pretty regularly we'd dig through the boxes late at night drunk and eat the leftover pieces. They could be several days old. We never got sick.

gamblore99
04-19-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a poor person. Well, not really, but I don't have a lot of food in the house because I am lazy.

I ordered panzerottos (aka Calzones) with friends last night at 11pm. Half of two of them were left out on my living room table; one with Green Pepper and onion, the other with pepperoni and ground beef.

I just ate the rest of the GP+O and my roommate ate the P+GB at 9pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone seems to be taking this question seriously. Is there an actual danger associated with this? I do stuff like this all the time. someone please explain.

Blarg
04-19-2005, 12:57 AM
What you have to watch out for is milk products and egg products. One of the most dangerous things you can eat is mayonaise that's been left out for a while. That pizza cheese probably hasn't had anything alive in it since shortly after it came out of the zombie cow -- if it's even cheese at all.