PDA

View Full Version : What about Bobby Fisher?

"spaceman"Bryce
04-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Alll his insane comments make me sad.He was an american legend.I hope he starts playing again and kicks some russian butt....even if he now hates america.

PhatTBoll
04-18-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alll his insane comments make me sad.He was an american legend.I hope he starts playing again and kicks some russian butt....even if he now hates america.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might as well ask Hank Aaron to start hitting home runs again.

willie
04-18-2005, 08:57 PM
he's clearly lost it

i found the espn piece this morning absolutely shocking- i had no idea he had gone off the deep end so long ago........and never returned.

jason_t
04-18-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By his own words, this will never happen.

Joe826
04-18-2005, 08:58 PM
do you have a link, or was this on tv?

jason_t
04-18-2005, 08:59 PM
There has been a segment running on ESPN since at least last night. There is also a thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2014490&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=3#Post2178551) in NVG.

kerssens
04-18-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you have a link, or was this on tv?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was on Outside the Lines last night and I think they ran it during the morning SportsCenters

"spaceman"Bryce
04-18-2005, 09:00 PM
meh.That stinks.Im going to go over to iceland, and kick his as until he agrees to play.Ok actually im going to stay in kansas and watch the contender.But part of me wants to do that.Also I still think he could play unlike Hank Aaron.

jason_t
04-18-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
meh.That stinks.Im going to go over to iceland, and kick his as until he agrees to play.Ok actually im going to stay in kansas and watch the contender.But part of me wants to do that.Also I still think he could play unlike Hank Aaron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Frankly, I don't ever want to see him play again. He was brilliant and did wonders for the popularity of the game, but now he would attract a lot of negative attention.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-18-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Frankly, I don't ever want to see him play again. He was brilliant and did wonders for the popularity of the game, but now he would attract a lot of negative attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wanted to respond to this but really you are right...

Corey
04-18-2005, 09:28 PM
I was absolutely shocked at the piece. I had no idea how far off the deep end he really has gone. I think Jeremy Schapp is a no-talent ass clown, but he pwned Fisher when he dropped the "you haven't said anything today to disprove that" in reference to Dick Schapp saying Fisher didn't have a sane bone in his body.

I don't care how high a person's IQ, nobody can possibly respect such an outright hateful anti-semite.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-18-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was absolutely shocked at the piece. I had no idea how far off the deep end he really has gone. I think Jeremy Schapp is a no-talent ass clown, but he pwned Fisher when he dropped the "you haven't said anything today to disprove that" in reference to Dick Schapp saying Fisher didn't have a sane bone in his body.

I don't care how high a person's IQ, nobody can possibly respect such an outright hateful anti-semite.

[/ QUOTE ]
I always respect people for their good qualities.for instance Mike tyson is a dispicable person, but i admire his boxing, and still feel a certain sadness that he fell off when his coach died.

ttleistdci
04-18-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My only hope for Bobby is that when he's rotting in hell, the jews can all line up and kick him in the junk one by one.
Shame on iceland for granting citizenship to such a horrible person.

JMP300z
04-18-2005, 09:47 PM
"Take the draw"

zaxx19
04-18-2005, 09:50 PM
I cant believe you guys are shocked at what he said.....

If you simply replace the word Jews with Israelis(the new PC way to be antisemitic) you can read the same crap in the 2+2 political forum.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-18-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My only hope for Bobby is that when he's rotting in hell, the jews can all line up and kick him in the junk one by one.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont think he is a bad person.i think he is a crazy person.I think you should all give the old man a break.surely you know old people who have irrational hate who were great people....if we pardoned him its not like he would come over here and burn buildings.He would sit in a rocking chair espousing crazy ideas which is what we will all be doing when we are his age...

Sponger15SB
04-18-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
04-18-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If you simply replace the word Jews with Israelis(the new PC way to be antisemitic) you can read the same crap in the 2+2 political forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU my large Jewish friend. You don't know what you're talking about.

zaxx19
04-18-2005, 10:07 PM
This coming from a "Jew" who admits he would only maybe volunteer to fight the nazis in WW2....

jason_t
04-18-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is f[/i]ucking retarded.

Rockatansky
04-18-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont think he is a bad person.i think he is a crazy person.I think you should all give the old man a break.surely you know old people who have irrational hate who were great people....if we pardoned him its not like he would come over here and burn buildings.He would sit in a rocking chair espousing crazy ideas which is what we will all be doing when we are his age...

[/ QUOTE ]

partygirluk
04-18-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is f[/i]ucking retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't read his post since I have him on block, and if he is posting such tripe as this, I am glad that I do. Idiot.

andyfox
04-18-2005, 10:27 PM
How can any sane person pull for this man to kick any butt, Russian or otherwise? He's a disgrace.

Dead
04-18-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This coming from a "Jew" who admits he would only maybe volunteer to fight the nazis in WW2....

[/ QUOTE ]

You should go back and read some of your disgusting comments about Palestinians. Didn't you call them subhuman?

partygirluk
04-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Zaxx, don't bother replying as I wont be able to read it. You are a bigoted madman. People like you contribute to anti-semitism because all your posts contain two messages

i) I am Jewish
ii) I am racist

Funnily enough, this leads some people to dislike Jews. You are a disgusting human being and a fascist.

That is all.

Dynasty
04-18-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this your subtle way of saying all Jews go to hell?

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif

Dead
04-19-2005, 01:35 AM
Please don't think that all Jews are like Zaxx.

jason_t
04-19-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever had a good avatar?

Dead
04-19-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever had a good avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not. night

Duke
04-19-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this your subtle way of saying all Jews go to hell?

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good work.

~D

STLantny
04-19-2005, 01:50 AM
Being old, doesnt make you immune to being a bigot. And fwiw, Fischer has thought these things for a long time. Its horrible, and I thought it was awesome when Schapp (who I really dont know much about) busted him up. What kind of studying did you do? Uh, my own. Like what? Uh, I read books. And the part about him not disproving what Shapp's dad wrote was great.