PDA

View Full Version : On my way to the store.....

dr. klopek
04-18-2005, 06:51 PM
To pick up some cigarettes. It's been since

<-----March 30th.

I didn't get my W2s, so I had to file an extension, which was ridiculously frustrating. I got a raise at work and ended up making less money. My roommates leave me two choices: live in filth or clean up after us.

On top of all this, I cannot win at poker. If I had a Full house on the river, and my opponent had a draw to a better one, Party would take that opportunity to introduce sixth street to hold em. He'd get there. Then he'd just call.

I know that it's not, but smoking seems the only concievable way to relieve this face-melting tilt. It's easy not to smoke when you don't think about it, but what do you do when it gets really bad? Like, I don't know if I'll make it.

INEVITABILI TY
04-18-2005, 06:54 PM
HELLO MY FRIEND. I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU.

BusterStacks
04-18-2005, 06:56 PM
STOP BEING A BITCH

Edge34
04-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Drink. A lot.

But seriously, you've almost made it 3 weeks. Don't go back now - just find something else to take up your time - go on play money tilt, go play some basketball, go for a walk for a while, or hell, go have a beer. You'll make it. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

dr. klopek
04-18-2005, 07:04 PM
You don't smoke do you? Drinking would make me want to smoke even worse, plus, I quit drinking 6 months ago. Believe me, I'm considering a drink too. Yeah, I should go play basketball or something. That's a good call.

dr. klopek
04-18-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
STOP BEING A BITCH

[/ QUOTE ]

No can do.

ddollevoet
04-19-2005, 09:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HELLO MY FRIEND. I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice.