PDA

View Full Version : SELL ME YOUR STEP 5s!!!!

raptor517
04-18-2005, 05:24 PM
well, im in the mood to destroy a significant portion of my bankroll, so im wondering if anyone doesnt want to play one of their step 5s, and would want to sell it at a discount price. i realized that i was losing money every time i direct bought, so i dont really want to do that anymore. if anyone is interested please post here or pm me /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

Apathy
04-18-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well, im in the mood to destroy a significant portion of my bankroll, so im wondering if anyone doesnt want to play one of their step 5s, and would want to sell it at a discount price. i realized that i was losing money every time i direct bought, so i dont really want to do that anymore. if anyone is interested please post here or pm me /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been hanging out with Dali too much recently?

Seriously though you sure you want to gambool this much? At least wait until the games are good or something...I don't wanna see you lose that nice place in the OC you've got lined up. /images/graemlins/blush.gif Especially with your internet connection...

Although this is coming from someone who thought it would be smart to mutitable the NL 1000 short handed game this morning, so *grain of salt*

Daliman
04-18-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been hanging out with Dali too much recently?

Seriously though you sure you want to gambool this much? At least wait until the games are good or something...I don't wanna see you lose that nice place in the OC you've got lined up. /images/graemlins/blush.gif Especially with your internet connection...

Although this is coming from someone who thought it would be smart to mutitable the NL 1000 short handed game this morning, so *grain of salt*

[/ QUOTE ]

Why yes, he has been!

raptor517
04-18-2005, 05:41 PM
ok ok, so i have been talking to dali a lot, lol, but im sure he thinks i shouldnt be playing step 5s. bah, to be honest, i really shouldnt, but because im an idiot i just lost 1250 playing top spin tennis on xbox, so this is a tilty kinda question. this is my attempt to take a shot, as it is only going to be about 10 or so step 5s /images/graemlins/wink.gif so hit me up with some offers /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

Blarg
04-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Do kinda tilty and taking a shot go together that well? I mean they do in one sense, but...

Daliman
04-18-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do kinda tilty and taking a shot go together that well? I mean they do in one sense, but...

[/ QUOTE ]

Like depression and arsenic...

citanul
04-18-2005, 05:59 PM
few questions:

how big a discount are you looking for?
how the f did you lose money playing an xbox game?

lord i hope that a step 5 isn't a significant chunk of your bankroll for real.

sigh. if you want to take s shot at them, just buy into a couple direct.

citanul

better still: buy in to the 500s, they are a good lower cost way of getting in, but you forgo some earning while you're turning them into real entries.

so to recap my suggestion: play a set of 12 200s or 100s, maybe a mix, make a couple grand, and then just buy in straight.

raptor517
04-18-2005, 06:10 PM
lol, no, ONE step 5 isnt a significant portion, but playing and losing 10 would be a significant portion. sooo, im looking for a minor discount at least /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

citanul
04-18-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol, no, ONE step 5 isnt a significant portion, but playing and losing 10 would be a significant portion. sooo, im looking for a minor discount at least /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

[/ QUOTE ]

retard, just play the 10 and don't lose them. how is it that people don't see the easy plans when they are right in front of them.

rohjoh
04-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Put up an auction and sell a portion of your step 5 potential winnings to raise money, ala Dutch Boyd! I will take a 10%.

Degen
04-18-2005, 06:34 PM
i'll put up another 10%

Degen

valenzuela
04-18-2005, 06:36 PM
ill put up 2,5%, however I think all the backers should get a tutorial from raptor as he explains every hand.

The Yugoslavian
04-18-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ill put up 2,5%, however I think all the backers should get a tutorial from raptor as he explains every hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize his commentary/lecture would consist entirely off:

[ QUOTE ]

Bwahahahaha!
SHIP IT BITCHES!
Holla!
Allah Akbar!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

His explanation would always be:

[ QUOTE ]

Everyone who plays these things is *terrible* at poker....it's all #%@#$% rigged....I need to play something higher than STEP 5s....bah!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

valenzuela
04-18-2005, 08:26 PM
i just want the exicitement of a step 5, maybe me playing 2 11s is a better investment.

HC5831
04-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Am I missing something? I thought you couldn't sell the steps seats??? Did they change the policy? I'll be pissed if they did. I accidently bought into a $50 step worked my way up to a $500 seat. I couldn't sell it, so I played it and lost. I would have liked to pocked $450 there.

HC

zipppy
04-18-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I missing something? I thought you couldn't sell the steps seats??? Did they change the policy? I'll be pissed if they did. I accidently bought into a $50 step worked my way up to a $500 seat. I couldn't sell it, so I played it and lost. I would have liked to pocked $450 there.

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...i doubt someone is going to pay you $500 for a $500 seat.

Apathy
04-18-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

Let someone log onto your account, play it for you then divy up the money as agreed. Or, like raptor wants, let him pay you 750 or so, log onto your account then cash out whatever he makes if we finishes ITM.

FieryJustice
04-18-2005, 11:21 PM
You may seriously want to buy into the step 4's. I'm sure you will be able to push those people around when it is bubble time. Just something to think about

~Jcard

TheUsher
04-18-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time you make a post like this, a little kitty dies. Trying to get on a rush to make a quick 25k huh. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

raptor517
04-19-2005, 01:44 AM
damnit usher, why u trying to watch out for me now?!?!?!? U INTRODUCED ME TO PAI GOW!!!!!!!! bah. lol. ull c, ill win 4 in a row, then go buy a place in cali and take over taht damned pai gow game. im gonna go to the same table and sit in the same seat, and yer gonna come and were gonna be rich again. holla

TheUsher
04-19-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
damnit usher, why u trying to watch out for me now?!?!?!? U INTRODUCED ME TO PAI GOW!!!!!!!! bah. lol. ull c, ill win 4 in a row, then go buy a place in cali and take over taht damned pai gow game. im gonna go to the same table and sit in the same seat, and yer gonna come and were gonna be rich again. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear roulette is +EV. You see that article from Caro about his 0% edge system for the house? It's the nuts. I'll now be a winner at roulette for the rest of my life. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

(if anyone doesn't get this, read the article from Caro and look at a roulette wheel)

HC5831
04-19-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol...i doubt someone is going to pay you $500 for a $500 seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Attention to detail my friend.

HC

Degen
04-19-2005, 03:57 AM
you bastard! i wasted a half hour of my life researching this only to find that...

"So, let's look at Caro's Roulette System #1. In saying that my system could cut the house edge to literally zero, I chose the word "literally" quite carefully. It means that "zero" is to be taken precisely to mean "zero." If you follow the instructions exactly, all bets are eliminated. You can sit and watch the wheel spin forever, but you will never make a bet -- unless you violate the instructions."

Degen