PDA

View Full Version : Streaks

STUpendous
04-18-2005, 04:52 PM
I play NL texas hold'em (blinds $0.50 & $1) about 3-4 times a week with my buddies. I did real well last week winning about $300. I played the same people yesterday and lost $175. I hate to lose especially to the same people i always play. what adjustments should i consider before playin the same people again. one of my flaw yesterday was that i was playin very passively unlike my aggressive nature. any response is welcome!

Thanks!
STU

private joker
04-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Get ready for the onslaught of flames you're about to receive. I do not envy you...

Catt
04-18-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get ready for the onslaught of flames you're about to receive. I do not envy you...

[/ QUOTE ]

To the OP: are they really "buddies" or just friendly acquaintances? If the latter, you could sneak into their homes at night and slit their throats. That would teach them. If they really are buddies, then I would probably just kill their cats.

shant
04-18-2005, 05:08 PM
I think you should just go for it and get the sex change operation.

BigEndian
04-18-2005, 05:14 PM
STU, this should be posted in the small stakes NL/PL forums where they can give you better guidance. Though, the very first thing they will probably tell you is to start reading some books and posting some hands.

- Jim