PDA

View Full Version : Manute Bol.....

snowbank
04-18-2005, 04:01 PM
I just saw a post about Manute, and a few people mentioned possibly donating to help his cause. I'd be happy to either take donations and get them to Manute, or to put you in touch with Manute's cousin who runs his charity which is the "Ring True Foundation." I ran a charity event for Manute last year, and it was definitely one of the most rewarding things I've done. He's one of the most appreciative people I've ever met. He actually showed a part of the Beyond the Glory story at the event, which is what the other thread was on. If anyone finds out when it's on, let me know, I'd love to watch it again. If you are interested in donating, just let me know and I'd be happy to help you out. It's a great cause. Some of the "lost boys" from Sudan attended our event, and it was amazing to see the benefits Manute's organization has had on them.

snowbank
04-18-2005, 08:10 PM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2179369&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=4#Post2185130

Beerfund
04-18-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be happy to either take donations

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one, heres my bank info.......

pshreck
04-18-2005, 08:15 PM
He lived about a mile from me in West Hartford, CT. One of his daughters goes to school with my little brother.

All I can think about this guy now is how he gets involved in domestic violence (hit his daughter, she was hurt so bad she had to take time off of school) and I could give a crap less about his organizations. Just thought you guys should have some additional info on him.