PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think this is a little odd?

SGS
04-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Ok so this weekend my roommate had his sister and some of her freinds come and visit. They were all 18 and we were all 22. Anyways they come over and we are drinkin chillin and stuff and my roommates sister wants me to take a body shot off of her. We have no limes in the house so she says instead of the lime just make out with her a little bit. At first I was like I don't know and then my roommate, whose little sister it is, started to encourage me to do it. So anyways I end up doin it and makin out with her right in front of my roommate. I just find it odd my friend was so for me makin out with his little sister and doin a body shot off of her right in front of him. I mean I have a sister and I wouldn't want to see ANY guy take a body shot off of her. That would just not be something I would care to see. Am I in the minority here or is my roommate a little out there?

SGS

pshreck
04-18-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At first I was like I don't know and then my roommate, whose little sister it is, started to encourage me to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is beyond odd. The scary part is assuming that he actually got off on this.

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 03:14 PM
You should have encouraged him to do the next one.

bholdr
04-18-2005, 03:15 PM
your roomie may simply trust you not to screw up his sister, or he may be a degenerate, or he may have been drunk. I was always comfortable with my freinds dating/ making out with my little sis- i have trustwothy friends, but i would be uncomfortable seeing them take body shots off of her, i geuss. it's not really my business anyway. maybe he just accepts that his sis will be doing this and it may as well be with somebody he knows?

'don't look a gift body shot off an 18yr old in the mouth', or some such...

willie
04-18-2005, 03:16 PM
odd

i'm a overprotective douche for my OLDER sister...

if it was my younger sister i certainly would not have been encouraging it.

SGS
04-18-2005, 03:17 PM
I didn't even think about that. I like it though. Next time.

SGS

scotty34
04-18-2005, 03:18 PM
lalalala.... my sister does not hook up with guys, my sister does not hook up with guys, my sister does not hook up with guys.... im not hearing this lalalalala

PokerFink
04-18-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At first I was like I don't know and then my roommate, whose little sister it is, started to encourage me to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This strikes me as very strange. How drunk was he?

Yobz
04-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Does this story have a happy ending? If it does, was your roommate filming it?

Yobz
04-18-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lalalala.... my sister does not hook up with guys, my sister does not hook up with guys, my sister does not hook up with guys.... im not hearing this lalalalala

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell her you said that...

astroglide
04-18-2005, 03:21 PM
keep typing i almost jizzed

Duke
04-18-2005, 03:22 PM
I have a sister. I know for a fact that she'll do things far worse than that when I'm not around. I wouldn't be excited to witness that, but I wouldn't make a big deal about it either. Hell, as far as safety goes, I'd rather have her tool with a buddy of mine (well one that I have a good impression of) than some random dude that I never heard of.

~D

Huskiez
04-18-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should have encouraged him to do the next one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laughed out loud when I read this one. Too much.

SGS
04-18-2005, 03:32 PM
Nah, for a good time after the body shot though her friends kept telling me she wanted to make out with me more, but I decided against it.

SGS

SGS
04-18-2005, 03:33 PM
he was definately pretty drunk. He can't drink that much and he had had several mixed drinks with 3-4 shots in them. So I am guessing the alcohol had somethin to do with it.

SGS

SGS
04-18-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know for a fact that she'll do things far worse than that when I'm not around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can she come over and you not be around?

SGS

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, for a good time after the body shot though her friends kept telling me she wanted to make out with me more, but I decided against it.

SGS

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck. I only want to hear about happy endings.

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know for a fact that she'll do things far worse than that when I'm not around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can she come over and you not be around?

SGS

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?> You would just decide against it anyway. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Klepton
04-18-2005, 03:54 PM
looks like he definitely has a little boone in him, needless to say she might have some shannon too?

are they step siblings?

does their mom own a marriage company?

PhatTBoll
04-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Some guys consider their sisters to be adults capable of making their own decisions.

Not me though. I don't have a sister.

gamblore99
04-18-2005, 04:08 PM
There are many possible reasons, but ya it seems a little weird. I wouldn't say its any reason to move out and abandon your friendship with your roomate.

At the beginning of the semester, a friends girlfriend was having a get together. I went, her 18 year old sis came up for the weeekend. The girlfriend kept pushing me to make moves on her little sis. She even wanted me to take her home.

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At the beginning of the semester, a friends girlfriend was having a get together. I went, her 18 year old sis came up for the weeekend. The girlfriend kept pushing me to make moves on her little sis. She even wanted me to take her home.

[/ QUOTE ]

And.......?

LALDAAS
04-18-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
odd

i'm a overprotective douche for my OLDER sister...

if it was my younger sister i certainly would not have been encouraging it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so protective of my little sister it is crazy.

Funny this topic comes up. On monday my cousin past away. So my whole family was from all parts of the country.
Obviously many of my friends came to pay their respects.

So this saturday I had my usaual home game. Some how my sister came up is discussion.

I was told how much she has grown up (now 20). Then the talk started to piss me off. One of my buddies saw I was getting up set and started to ask everyone to chill

To late some one said it, "I wouldn't mind taggin it".

To 3 guys to hold me back was about to kill him.

Of course I relaxed and understood he was just tryin to get my goat but still thats my baby sister.

My sister doesn't fear my father judgement of her boy friends she fears mine. I dont know why, its just the way it is.

PassiveCaller
04-18-2005, 04:29 PM
Yeah this is definitely a bit weird... I'm not so sure I could do any encouraging except with a rifle /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SGS
04-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Ni hand.

SGS

J_V
04-18-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are an idiot.

IndieMatty
04-18-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or at least mildly dislexic. I could barely understand what he typed!

gamblore99
04-18-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And.......?

[/ QUOTE ]

Her sister was pushing me, but the girl was just being regular friendly. Thinking back I really should have made a move, but this was at the beginning of the school year, before I learned all girls love cock.

Rotating Rabbit
04-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Heh enjoyed reading this thread!

Seriously though why is it that brothers are (over)protective of sisters, Ive too have got two younger sisters and I cant stand the sight of them going out with, well, almost anybody actually. I cant really rationalise it though. Is there a darwin-esque reason for this?

Ulysses
04-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Pls post pics of your little sis. She sounds like a hot little number.

Boris
04-18-2005, 07:51 PM
What are you protecting your little sister from? Are your friends such douchebags that you wouldn't want them to date your littel sister?

GrekeHaus
04-18-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are your friends such douchebags that you wouldn't want them to date your littel sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably.

billyjex
04-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Bang his little sister in front of him and get back to me.