PDA

View Full Version : Low limit O/8 in Vegas?

Coppershoe
04-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Hey, I'm hitting up Vegas for a month, starting next week, and am curious if anybody knows of any low limit Omaha 8/b games being spread in Vegas, and if so, where at? When I say low limit, I'm referring to anything from 2/4 up to 4/8... but if it's 4/8, then I'd prefer no kill. Help is appreciated in this, as I'm a Vegas newbie, jumping into the water for the first time. Thanks guys! Shoe

NJchick
04-18-2005, 03:32 PM
I just returned from Las Vegas. I played in the 4/8 O/8 Kill game at the Orleans. It was as passive as they come. If you play correctly you will have no problems at limit with any sort of bankroll.

Bulbarainey
04-18-2005, 05:08 PM
the orleans has 4/8 w/ kill... everything seems to be kill... Mirage has 5/10 w/ kill.... thats about it. last time i went to vegas i went and asked everywhere and those are the only o/8 games that come up. however, i hear every once in a while the Excalibur and Alladin sometimes spread on O/8 game, but call before you go, I walked and it wasnt there....

Photoc
04-18-2005, 11:25 PM
other rooms with Omaha include:

Sams Town has 4/8 O8
Sunset Station and Boulder Station have Omaha high
MGM Grand has 10/20 O8

All Vegas Poker.com (http://www.allvegaspoker.com) will have more information

And yes, all are kills. Some are 1/2 some are full. Thats seems to be the only way Omaha is played anymore.

lighterjobs
04-19-2005, 10:50 AM
don't worry about kill pots coming up too often in the mirage game. i sat in the 5/10 for a couple of hours and there were only a few kill pots. the pot has to be scooped and more than $75.