PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 and the Titanic

WhatAbout?
04-18-2005, 09:31 AM
The Sinking of the World Trade Centre and the Attack on the Titanic: Crazy Coincidences, Ironic Ironies and Amazing Amusements by Hernan D. Ratzenberger, author of Moon Colonies and You

i. Both the Titanic and the World Trade Centre were large buildings (or, in the case of the Titanic, a large ship).

ii. The Titanic was famously known as "The Ship They Couldn't Sink", the World Trade Centre as "The Two Towers They Couldn't Knock Over With Fully Fuelled Jumbo Jets”

iii. It is well-established that no Jews reported to work on the iceberg that sank the Titanic on the day of the incident.

iiii. Neither had enough lifeboats

iiiii. The Captain of the Titanic, a known former CIA operative, left detailed instructions on the handling of his penis in the event of his death

iiiii. The attack on the World Trade Centre launched a large scale war, and so didn’t the sinking of the Titanic.

iiiiii. Both were made of metal.

iiiiiii. Something that isn’t true.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. The World Trade Centre Attacks came precisely 91 years, five months and 30 days to the day after the sinking of the Titanic

DVaut1
04-18-2005, 09:44 AM
This post is funny on so many levels, particularly this:

[ QUOTE ]
iiiii. The Captain of the Titanic, a known former CIA operative, left detailed instructions on the handling of his penis in the event of his death

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

tek
04-18-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This post is funny on so many levels

[/ QUOTE ]

Specify each level and discuss.

lastchance
04-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Brilliance!

sirio11
04-18-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Brilliance!

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand the irony of the post. But this post is really far, far from being brilliant. If you take 2 minutes to think, is really easy to come with better analogies between the Titanic and 9/11.

mackthefork
04-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Excellent, so let me get this straight, because all this is nonsense by implication so must the previous post regarding JFK be, you are a genius I bow to your greatness, and they say Yanks have a poorly developed sense of humour.

Mack

zaxx19
04-18-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand the irony of the post. But this post is really far, far from being brilliant. If you take 2 minutes to think, is really easy to come with better analogies between the Titanic and 9/11.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really cant be serious..

sirio11
04-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Well, I have to say that I really liked the jews and the iceberg part.